Gettin drunk quick early pregnancy sign ???,

Theosmummy2010

Reaction score
Ok it's Friday night so me and oh got a bottle of wine. One glass I'm drunk ! This isn't normal for me ??? AF due Sunday .. Last post is about me Tryin not to be positive cus I'm scared of disappointment but I'm drunk off one glass

I don't know whether it's an early sign, but sounds fun to me :0)

Haha I was drunk when I wrote that! Id never drink if I actually was pregnant I can't live my life thinking oooo I might be tho so a couple glasses here and there going to do no harm ! Just can't believe how drunk I was over one glass x lol x

Don't worry I gave up worrying about drinking in the tww ages ago, had a couple of drinks this 2ww too. Was it a high alcohol one, that might have made a difference to normal wine?

With both this and my last I didn't know an went out first my daughter must of been swimming in sambuca I found out week later at 3 wks gone....n this time I think I kind of new I was late but I was always late n I left everyone drinking at my party labs went to bed drunk not like me at all...good luck xx

Phew I was thinking then people may have an opinion of me cus drinking in tww but It drives u mad when ur bein disappointed all time with AF coming lol ! She's due Tomos ! I made a rule I'm not allowed to test till AF a day late cus my AF never late ! She will be here Tomos I'm sure .. I'm jus being to hopeful.. Jus found it weird I was pist off one glass of wine .. Thought maybe some sort of hormone makes u get pist quick haha x

Don't worry I gave up worrying about drinking in the tww ages ago, had a couple of drinks this 2ww too. Was it a high alcohol one, that might have made a difference to normal wine?

No was blossom hill rose jus a normal wine xxx and I drink it with lemonade so was diluted x

Lol cheap night getting drunk easy eh :) always a bonus x lol. You enjoy a alcoholic drink in the tww I put my life on hold when ttc so it's nice to have a drink while you can. I drank when I was pregnant with my son and didn't know as he wasnt planned lol xxx

Last edited:
I had 2 glasses of wine and was paraletic which wasn't normal for me husband found me asleep on the bathroom floor- I can usually drink 2 bottles easily lol. I didn't know at the time but I was pregnant! Xx

So it is a sign then .. This is interesting lol xx yes tww is painful enough without stopping drinking ! I don't drink all time jus like a bottle wine odd weekend nothing excessive really .. I was jus drunk off nothing and the last week I've been eating hot chocolate powder off spoon ( that's what I use to do when I was pregnant) i seein that symptom as in my head tho as it's a symptom from my last pregnancy x

I had a glass or two in the tww and I felt more tipsy than normal and I'm not a light weight lol xx

I've been eating hot chocolate powder off spoon

Ha that really made me chuckle.

Ooh so it sounds like being a lightweight might be a pregnancy sign. Fingers crossed you'll join me in tri 1. When will you test, Monday?

Haha I know it's weird but really good ! I did it all way through my last pregnancy sat there with a tub of hot chocolate and a spoon ! OH said it's disgusting and not good for baby but I was like it's him that wants it :) I found myself doing it again but ur brain can play wicked tricks on u and I may be doing it cus I wana be pregnant and I'm making myself do it cus I did it with my son ?? I know what I mean as confusing as that sounds! That and the drunk thing last night and being emotional are only signs so I'm expecting AF Tomos as I've had no implantation bleed where I did with my first so kinda expecting AF but if no show then will test Monday with fmu x

No idea if its a sign hun! Will keep Fx AF stays away for u! Will b checking in for update :)

Thanks Hun I feel like AF will come tho or always does these days :-( xxx

im still going to drink in my 2ww not loadsss though as i did the first time i got preg without knowing , had quite a few binge drinkin nights and felt v v guilty , but neway i was gunna say that is a sign! i remember i must of been 4 wks and i had one drink and felt really drunk, weird and hungry x x x good luck

From my experience YES!!

I was due AF on a Thursday. I tested on a Sunday - BFN.

Went out on the Wednesday with my mates for a leaving do, must of bad a bottle of wine which for me is quiet average - but oh no, I was hammered, spewing everywhere in the pub/at home etc.

Thought nothing of it til I tested again on the Friday and got a BFP!

God I felt guilty, but you can't put your life on hold for a BFP!

I will add I did not touch a drop afterwards til my LO was here safe and sound. :) xx

Well I'm testing in morn if AF Dosent show ! So will soon see if it's a sign ... Ye u can't put life on hold gosh it would be so depressing if u did and kept gettin Bfn xxx.

Looking like me bein a light weight could be a positive sign then x not long to wait now AF due today bet the bitch is teasing me and I wake up to her ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back