Geordie Shore

Titch85

Reaction score
Anyone else watch it? It's so bad that I can't help but watch it every week! I also love the accent and could just listen to it all day!

Anyone else watch it? It's so bad that I can't help but watch it every week! I also love the accent and could just listen to it all day!

I love it! Want gaz and Charlotte to get married!! Met her on a night out and she is completely nuts x x

I love it. I have even got my hubby watching it! Lol x

I love Gaz! Charlotte seems totally bonkers but she's hilarious! Ricky is just a prat!

Ricky annoys me! I love Charlotte and Gaz!! Don't really think much of the new guy Dan either xx

I'd love Gaz and Charlotte to live happily ever after!

I love it too! I wish it was on for longer each Tuesday though! They're all in the house at the min filming the next series!

What's Gaz done to his face?! He doesn't look right?

:dust:i love it
charlotte is great.......vicky on the other hand :wall2::wall2:

I just watched this weeks one last night. Vicky was being a total bitch! Yeah Sophie should never have lashed out at her but she was trying to apologise and Vicky threw it back in her face!

Vicky was a cow! At least Sophie tried to apologise! And then Vicky went to bed moaning that Sophie hadn't even apologised?! What's that all about. And I don't think Vicky can moan about Charlotte too much, didn't she have a boyfriend but fancied someone in the house (Jay?), at the beginning?

She had a boyfriend when she first started getting all flirty with Ricky! X

I love Geordie shore . Charlotte and fax need to get married and have babies . I can't stand Vicky and Ricky . Am sorry but Vicky is a nasty bitch and always has been and Ricky should be ashamed of himself the way he spoke to Sophie x

I think gaz looked like he was wearing eye liner which is why he looked different! Lol

Apparently Sophie was made to apologise by the production team.

I don't think that new lad dan wi be in the next season he doesn't seem to fit in very well does he xxx

I love Geordie Shore! I don't watch other programmes like this but can't help watching this one, it's addictive! The accent makes me cringe though because I'm from the North East. I also want Gaz and Charlotte to get together but he needs to grow up first; I do think he's really sweet with her though. I love Charlotte and Sophie but Holly makes me want to die of shame on her behalf, her parents must be SO ashamed!

The way Vicky was screaming right in Sophie's face, she almost deserved a smack, if someone was in my face like that I might have done the same! Vicky and Ricci are awful like, true horrors. I also can't stand James, what a knob head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back