Geordie Shore

Has anyone been watching the mortal marathon?

Who did I spot in the repeat of season one!? Marnie!
Who did I spot in the repeat of Cancun? Scott!

What's going on?!

Love this show! Can't believe I watch it lol. Me an hubby watch it and can't help it. New season starts soon! I've heard gaz and Lilly broke up and he and Charlotte at now together, staged or not. It's still funny to watch lol xx

I do like it, its very entertaining and Charlotte is funny, the men on it are pretty gross though lol

Who's been watching this series? I'm so glad Chantelle has gone, she was a bit pointless wasn't she!! x

I didn't like her at all. She really thought so highly of herself. Xx

I agree, I miss Charlotte x

Yes so do I as well! I'm sure I heard a rumor that she comes back mid season, but it doesn't look like it at the moment. I also heard a rumour holly, Charlotte and Chloe leave and aren't in the next series.. have to say, I do love holly, I like Chloe as well, but found her annoying this series xx

I agree, I miss Charlotte x

Yes so do I as well! I'm sure I heard a rumor that she comes back mid season, but it doesn't look like it at the moment. I also heard a rumour holly, Charlotte and Chloe leave and aren't in the next series.. have to say, I do love holly, I like Chloe as well, but found her annoying this series xx

Yeah I like Chloe but she can be OTT Lol.... Tbh if they do leave I think they should just end the whole thing, wouldn't be the same! x

Nope defo not, I saw a picture of the three new girls spose to be joining. But I don't know how true it is for next season. The problem is, it was filmed months ago and if you have any on Facebook you kind of know what happens or what is happening present day and know some thing don't last lol xx

So the new series starts on Tuesday, who's watching? I will give it a go but I'm not very hopeful to be honest. Gaz is the only original cast member left :( x

Giving it a go, we will see, haven't got high expectations either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back