Geordie Shore

YAY. Can't wait. Really wish Charlotte & Gaz would just cut the act and get together. N'awww. But Vicky. Urgh. She reminds me of a man how she speaks & she thinks she's 'top dog' :wall2: wish she'd just go away!

Just watching it now, they get worse lol

I'm really annoyed at James. Think he will be the next to leave. Poor Holly.xx

I thought he was evil! Poor Holly, everything was fine at the end of the last series so I don't know why he's changed his attitude! I said to OH that I reckon he'll be gone within a couple of shows!

Looking good for Charlotte and Gaz though!

Last edited:
Bloody love Geordie Shore, I also think James is gonna be the next to go, but I really really want Charlotte and Gaz to get together finally :D

ps how amazing is Charlotte and Sophie looking this season

I think it's his girlfriend to be honest. She seems like a boot. And told him that she was 'worried' about the way he was with Holly. It's a weird situation for a couple, but she knew what she was getting into. And for him just to completely ignore someone who was a friend is out of order. Actually really rude.

did anyone see the catchup vid with charlotte on mtv.co.uk? shes chatting about how she gave scramble and egg a bath and wiped their fins with a cloth to make sure they were clean... I LOVE HER!!!!

I really liked James but after last nights episode he proved how much of a hold he really is , ok yes he has a girl friend but there was no need to completely ignore holly , at the beginning he could of just sat her down to say he would be keeping his distance .

He's deffo going to be leaving .

Charlotte is a legend , I love her so much xxx

I really liked James but after last nights episode he proved how much of a hold he really is , ok yes he has a girl friend but there was no need to completely ignore holly , at the beginning he could of just sat her down to say he would be keeping his distance .

He's deffo going to be leaving .

Charlotte is a legend , I love her so much xxx

exactly! It wouldn't have taken much to turn round and tell her what was going on. Scott does my head in as well, he just wants to be Gaz so badly, I let Gaz away with it because well you just would if you had the chance :whistle:

He said at the start that he told his girlfriend he wouldn't speak to Holly but it wouldn't surprise me if she was the one badgering him not to. She wasn't even nice to him when they spoke half the time. So I don't get why he'd put up with her acting so rude towards him I do hope he goes and lives his stupid life with his stupid girlfriend. Lol

I've still to watch the new series but i just don't think Charlotte is funny at all, I find her so cringey and always trying so hard to be eccentric and amusing. She's prob my most annoying. I do enjoy watching it though

Aw I love Charlotte!

Anyone else getting fed up with Ricky and Vicky?!

I can't make up my mind about Vicky, she can be such a bitch but quite funny too. She's definitely quietened down since Ricky's been about though.

I think she acts up on things a lot. She is very funny. Her tears last night were pathetic xx

Sick of Ricci and Vicky it's the same thing with them every season of it .

I hope James leaves fret this season he was boring anyway but he's even worst now and I don't like Kate . She is such I lair saying to Hollie I may be the reason he stopped speaking to you of course you are 'not one word James , not one word ' was what she said to him on the phone

Xx

I'm sick of dan the wet blanket tbh! Loving Scott's in put to the show and was laughing my head off when he decided to do the dance off in Prague and ripped his jeans haha!!!

James is in the next series I think because he went filming with them to Australia? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back