Geordie Shore

I don't like Dan either. He's boring. I did laugh when someone threw a sandwich at him. Ha...
I like Scott too. He's funny. I loved when him and Charlotte went off in Prague.

I follow them on Twitter. I seen James was in Australia. Confusing though cause Vicky, Charlotte, James and Scott have been. But Gaz is going next week?!
Very sad I need to get out more xxx

I don't like Dan either. He's boring. I did laugh when someone threw a sandwich at him. Ha...
I like Scott too. He's funny. I loved when him and Charlotte went off in Prague.

I follow them on Twitter. I seen James was in Australia. Confusing though cause Vicky, Charlotte, James and Scott have been. But Gaz is going next week?!
Very sad I need to get out more xxx

The new season hasn't started being filmed in OZ yet there over there promoting Geordie shore as they are going to start showing it on Australian tv xxx

i follow them on twitter too, seems james has split with kate! they leave fir australia tomoz i think but dunno if rickys goin =/

i follow them on twitter too, seems james has split with kate! they leave fir australia tomoz i think but dunno if rickys goin =/

I must check twitter I'm never on it. I think Vicky and Ricci are over?! Oh I love it xx

Dan and Ricky have quit the show! They won't be in the next season.

I think Dan got fired. He was boring though. He didn't fit in.

I think James and Kate are back together? I'm looking forward to series 6 :) wonder when it's shown.

Ricci won't be missed. He's annoying. Wonder if there will be new people to replace them xxx

I didn't mind Dan, but no he didn't really fit in. I've never really liked Ricky though.

Have you watched any of The Valleys? I thought the first season was horrendous! I didn't click with any of the cast.

I felt abit sorry for dan as he never really fitted in with the group and they took the piss out of him a lot . Tbh I wish James would of left . I have took a really dislike to him after this series x

I felt abit sorry for dan as he never really fitted in with the group and they took the piss out of him a lot . Tbh I wish James would of left . I have took a really dislike to him after this series x

Me to. He was so horrible to Holly. And really boring. To bothered about Kate to even have any fun.

They did take the piss out of Dan. He had a huge argument with that woman he was with in the house on twitter. Was very cringworthy xx

I didn't mind Dan, but no he didn't really fit in. I've never really liked Ricky though.

Have you watched any of The Valleys? I thought the first season was horrendous! I didn't click with any of the cast.

I watched one and turned it off half way through. So annoying xx

Me to. He was so horrible to Holly. And really boring. To bothered about Kate to even have any fun.

They did take the piss out of Dan. He had a huge argument with that woman he was with in the house on twitter. Was very cringworthy xx

Omg yeah I saw that argument they had .

I can't wait until the new series comes on , I wonder if they will bring anyone new in x

Jay is back for the series being filmed in Oz! X

Yup! I really liked him and I'm glad he's back x

Yeah I liked him as well . I just seen in twitter he's put abt going to OZ x

Ohhhh is he!? I liked him, and he was hot.... Apart from his eyebrows!

I actually started to like dan after last nights episode. Just not loving how staged it all was with gaz and Charlotte at the end. Glad that Vicky isn't getting back with ricci either, she's back to her hilarious self again rather than being moody and a complete frigid grump all the time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back