General Rant. Apologies.

saralou5

Reaction score
One of my old school 'friends' is currently pregnant and she's about 9 days ahead of me. She drinks, she smokes and even said she didn't even want to have the baby anyway at about 14 weeks. Why do people like her, have a smooth and perfectly normal pregnancy despite the fact she does everything she's not meant to?!?! Why is she even having this baby is she said she doesn't want it?!?! There are so many women out there who would give their arms and legs to have a baby and women that do everything right yet have to suffer through miscarriage and various other difficulties during their pregnancy. It's just so unfair and she PISSES ME OFF. I appreciate and I am so grateful for the fact that I've got the chance to be a Mum and love my boy so much already. Why can't she feel the same? Why do bad people get the best things? Urgh.

Rant over.
Sorry again.
But grrrr.

I'm a little moody today...

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

That's horrible :-( can't be nice to watch . All I can say is I hope the lil baba has the best life it can

I know, its frustrating to see people behave so badly, i know quite a few people that drunk and smoked during pregnancy, one girl was drinking 1 to 2 bottles of wine to herself on a weekend and another one came out on a night out with us a couple of year ago and was knocking the shots back and drinking like she wasnt pregnant which shocked me, both had smooth pregnancies and healthy babies but i just think 'why do it if you know it can harm your baby' i'm no angel, while pregnant with DD i smoked up until i was 6mnths pregnant and had the odd drink but this time around i have quit smoking after smoking for 13 years and hardly touched a drop of alcohol, ive had like a small glass of wine if we have gone for a meal etc! I just cant understand some people! xx

Its frustrating and sad to see, but getting stressed and pissed off about how others are living there life isn't something I need to be doing. As long as I know that I'm doing my best I don 't care what anyone else chooses to do

Wow she sounds very selfish!! I try not to judge people but it's hard not to when you read stuff like this and I completely understand your frustration.

If she has said she doesn't want the baby and has continued to drink herself silly then I just pray her baby is healthy and has the love and care from her when they arrive.

I try to be understanding of people with difficult circumstances but she sounds completely irresponsible and selfish :(

xxx

Hopefully once the baby arrives it will change her completely and she will be a good mum as the baby deserves nothing less. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back