Nothing to do with tri 2 but....

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I thought I'd ask you girls anyway! My daughter knows we're having another baby and she seems really happy that she's going to be a big sister and I try to include her in everything to do with shopping and baby names etc but this is what I'm concerned about the past 2 weeks she's started wetting herself! She's nearly 4 and has been dry day and night for about a year and a half but recently has been wetting herself about twice a day. When I ask her about this she says she's forgotton to go or trys to push it back in :s I've tried telling her it's naughty and punishing her with no telly, early nights etc but it's not working. I thought she was just being akward but when I spoke to my mum she said are you sure it's not because of the pregnancy, she's not getting enough attention! I have been the same way with her so I'm not sure so this is why I'm asking for advice from you guys!

Sorry for the very long post!!!!

my only advice would be def dont punish chastise over this as it may be a cry for attention also get her checked for a wee infec it can make them have accidents

Thanks Hun, I did think of water infection! I think a trip to the docs is needed!

I would also suggest not punishing her, maybe go back to a sticker chart x ignore the wetting and praise her when she's dry x is there anything that's changed or is changing in her life for example at school as well as at home? x x maybe you could spend a day just you and her no baby talk etc and do it once a week x

That is so strange. My youngest is 4 in August and has recently started "skidding' her knickers. She can do it 3-4 times a day (sometimes not at all) which is strange since she has not had an accident since potty training herself at 18months.

The funny thing is, out of all of them, Nell is most excited about the baby and talks to him every day and tells him she loves him. I think she has realised she wont be the baby baby of the family and subconciously skids. She never does it at school either. I just give her treats on a 'dry' day adn it seeems to be settling down..... for now....

issabelle has just had wet nights recentally its just re training she is excited about the baby but recentally she has been wetting she has been dry from 18mths day and 2yrs night and now she is 3 in sept so its a bit of reverting so im just having to re train her its doin me nut in . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back