honestly! grrrrrrrrr

:lol: :lol: I only have one cat Laura, and my garden is covered in kitty crap!!! There MUST be other cats dumping my garden, unless my cat has a massive bowel and is a constant crapper!! Lol

I would tell kitty to stay off the curry :lol:
You could try orange peel or lemons. If you see them do it try putting the hose on them. Its not cruel, its a warning but they mustnt see you.

Ha ha ha I love it Laura!! Im gonna be poised behind the bin with the hosepipe for hours now. I bet they wont do it again, I never thought of that, cheers hun! I better start feeding the cat, cat food instead of vindaloo!! Lol!
As for orange and lemon peel will bear that in mind if the hose pipe doesnt give the desired effect!! :D :D

This is one of my biggest gripes!!! I get so angry when people don't pick up their dog's poo! My dog has caught so many stomache upsets because of poo hanging around and its not nice to look at and kids play on the grass! Ooh and another thing is where I used to live there are lots of stables and we would have piles of horse cr*p everywhere, the riders should carry a sack and a shovel!

I threw up at least 10 times in the first trimester picking up my dogs poo so if I can do it they all can!!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back