gender prediction test?

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
load of bollocks if you ask me its only got a 50% chance of getting it right anyways so half an half. Pot luck really it can't predict it from urine so I'd give it a miss x

I tried the red cabbage gender test which is supposed to work on a similar principal and got predicted GIRL.........I did the chinese gender prediction test which predicted GIRL.......and loads of other online mumbo jumbo gender prediction tables and tests which all predicted GIRL.......and guess what It's a BOY !!!! It's up to you entirely but personally I would wait for your 20 week scan believe me it soon comes !

Last edited:
Yeah I'm very much of the opinion these tests have a 50-50 chance of being right and are fun to do but shouldn't be relied upon. My SIL is also pregnant and is convinced she's having a boy due to the chinese prediction. It really worries me she's relying on it so much, I guess she'll find out at 20 weeks. We're staying team yellow and have no preference although I do some of the quizzes for fun xx

if i relied on the chinese prediction thing then there is hardly any chance of me having a girl like 2 months out the year to conceive in would be a girl with the the other 10 months predicting a boy!!! fair enough i have 2 boys so far, but still not convinced lets hope i have a giri this time and prove this test wrong lol.......:)

yeah, i wasnt convinced, i was looking at dopplers and got led to this!

im just really impatient! lol
its aaaagggggeeeesss until 20 week scan :(
lol

Have you done it yet or has it not arrived yet?

It hasn't arrived but I'll let you know when I do it then I'll find out beginning of feb what I'm having lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back