Gender guess?

JulyBug

Reaction score
Anybody think they can guess at gender from my scan today? I'm useless and don't know what to look for!

55f4aa244c3f45a0eb8507de42354f49.jpg

e3210ccbffae84371abc82388a40ce5a.jpg

23ec19cc406fd7f41dcccdcd1c2bd7e1.jpg

I've posted in the July thread, i guess boy by shape of the head, my boys looked similar xx

Thank you - my OH would be pleased if it is lol.. I have no preference but can't wait to find out! x

I think blue are you on Facebook?? There's a page that do gender guesses they are very good x

Oo this will be interesting! We are hoping boy :) xx

It's so difficult isn't it! I'm trying not to get convinced either way! Although we'd love a boy :) xx

Yes, don't get yourself convinced! We thought ours was a girl for months but it's a boy :)

3 weeks today until I find out! Everyone's convinced it's a boy so it'll be very interesting!! xx

Have you looked at the old wives tales? See what they reckon. I can't remember them all from last time. :lol: xx

The only wives tale I can think of is the no sickness thing, I've not had any morning sickness which is supposed to mean boy but I know that's not always true! Time will tell ! So excited xx

I know there's a saying if you carry high it's either a boy or a girl and vice versa if you carry low...

The only wives tale I can think of is the no sickness thing, I've not had any morning sickness which is supposed to mean boy but I know that's not always true! Time will tell ! So excited xx

I've had morning sickness for 10 weeks. I don't think those tales mean a thing! Just coincidences!

Unless they got it wrong at my scan.... but we were staring at his bits in shock :)

O I know, I don't believe it means anything!

Congratulations on your boy! We are secretly hoping we're team blue! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back