Gender guess?

Managed to get my other scan pics up, these were taken at same scan 13+5 weeks!

Will be finding out on the 24th Feb, my gut is telling me it's a girl for some reason but who knows!!

16c081397b0ba380a3f357edee5d740a.jpg

467f6858db45d568f03ffc77e96bfaf9.jpg

Is it just the skull that makes you think that? I'm not sure if any of the nub shots are clear enough but I don't know what I'm looking for! lol exciting! xx

Last edited:
I'd say boy too x

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I've not had a single girl guess yet, even my aunt (before she even saw a scan pic) was CONVINCED it's a boy.. 'I can just feel it'.. !

This will be interesting!

I just knew mine was a girl, 100% could have betted on it.

The skull yeah. Looks different to my LOs scan, that's what I'm basing it off lol excited for you! Hope he/she isn't too much of a wriggler! Lol xx

I know, knowing my luck I'll go and they won't be able to tell me! xx

With my first I knew I was having a girl. So much so that if it had been a boy I would have been shocked xx

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I really have no idea but for some reason I think it'll be a girl just because everyone has said boy! Lol xx

I can't see a nub so my boy guess a based on skull. I think boys have slightly bigger foreheads. Not that I'm saying your baby has a big head lol. I posted my boy and girl scan pics side by side in the pregnancy forum, thread is near bottoms of page 1 and called ,please compare my 2 scan pics and give me a guess. If you look at that I think the difference is quite obvious. When do you find out lovely? Xx

Haha, maybe baby has just inherited my big head! lol

My 20wk scan is on the 24th Feb :)

I will try and find your pics! xx

xxx

Not long until my 20 week scan on Friday when I'll hopefully find out the sex!

Any final guesses? - 100% boy so far!

Just watch it turn out to be pink and we'll all be wrong! Ha good luck on Friday :) xx

I know, that's the sort of thing that would happen!!

Thank you xx

Ooh I think I'm nearly as excited as you to find out JulyBug! Promise to update us as soon as you know! Xx

I hope so! We're secretly hoping we're team blue but I really don't mind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back