gender scan

GBLiz

Reaction score
Hi guys

I cant help popping into this forum now i only have 1 week 1 day to go!!

Here's my question, im having my forst scan next weekend, when i will be 12 weeks 5 days.

What do you think the chances of getting a guess at gender are at this stage? Even a 60% accurate guess would be fun to know!

whats the point? thats almost the same as 50/50 and no you wont be able to find out unless your over 16 weeks because the genitals look the same before that stage..sorry... wait and be on team green its gret fun lol

i dont care if its 50/50 or 60%....im not planning to find out for DEFINITE....its just to have a guess but not be 100% sure. Thats part of the fun, finding out if the guesses were right in the end :D

ell 50/50... it tell u now.. its 50% gonna be a girl..

well i was convinced mine was a boy because i had this feeling... plus i thought i saw what looked like a meat and two veg at my 12 week scan.... obviously it wasnt!

I didn't think the genitals were actually developed until 15 weeks?? Or is that me getting confused?

The genitals arn't developed until 15 weeks... And even then.. If you are like me they can tell you at 15 and 19 weeks you're having a boy only to find out at 23 weeks they were wrong and it's a girl... So meh... Even if you do find out the sex.. It's only a probability that its a boy or a girl... The only way you can definitley find out is if you have an amniocentisis.. or one of the 3D scans where they can clearly see the genitals which is what I am going to do because I am so unconvinced. :rotfl:

I was 13+1 when I had my dating scan and my husband is sure that he could see "A DOT" down there (= BOY)... but that dot could be anything... he's still sooooooooooooo tiny!!!

UmmAli said:
I was 13+1 when I had my dating scan and my husband is sure that he could see "A DOT" down there (= BOY)... but that dot could be anything... he's still sooooooooooooo tiny!!!

I had testicles and a willy pointed out... TWICE... but a gynocological consultant... and now they've vanished and its a little girl... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back