• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender - Anyone else have a 'feeling'?

1stBump12

Reaction score
As the title....

Does/has anyone else ever had an inkling for the gender of their baby?

I had a very vivid blue dream the other night (it was literally the colour blue everywhere, not a baby boy, just blue!), and everyone of my friends I have mentioned it to thinks it's a boy as well. I think we will be finding out if we can in 5 weeks.....:dance:

I just knew I was having a girl from day 1 and gender scan confirmed it at 16 weeks x

Everyone is convinced I am having a girl.

Although we were activley TTC and had sex very close to ovulation so that makes it more likely to be a boy :shock:

I had a dream a month back about breastfeeding a little girl. I am happy for either but at a push I'd have to say I'd "prefer" a girl.

Only 23 weeks until we find out :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I might sound daft but I knew I was having boys. Id love a girl but wouldnt swap my boys for anything.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I would really love this one to be a boy but I have no real 'feeling' about it though. It would even up 3 of each and my youngest is a girl also ,but we will hopefully see at my 20 week scan on the 26th June fingers crossed his or her legs aren't crossed then .xx

I have no preference but part of
Me would like a girl (as I know what to
Do with them!) however since I was 6 weeks my gut has said not.

Team yellow so won't find out for a while

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

For the first 14 weeks I really felt like I was having a girl and my best friend had a dream we were having a girl also. But now I have gone back to not having a gut feeling on the sex. We would prefer a boy first. but at the end of the day as long as baby is healthy and happy that's all that matters :)

xx

I knew I was carrying a girl and my scan confirmed it !

All the old wives tales said girl cravings everything

Xxx

I had the blue dream too! I struggle to explain it to anyone! Find out tomorrow :) xxx

I have a feeling its a boy and always have had apart from maybe 1 week of thinking its a girl shortly after my 12 week scan. We didn't find out the sex at our 20 week scan and are staying team yellow but I have had dreams that its a boy and also keep referring to baby as 'he' all the time, not conciously just a slip of the tongue! Hubby thinks its a boy too. We don't have a preference so guess we shall see what the stork brings in a little under 18 weeks time!

I'm 99% convinced its a boy, can't explain why though. Trying to stay team yellow for the next 21 weeks! That's if LO doesn't make it too obvious on Friday!

I had a feeling i was having a boy from the start n i was correct :) xx

I just KNEW it was a girl, I stayed team yellow though and when she came out I said "it's a girl isn't it?!" and she was handed to OH who said yeah it's a girl xxx I just knew x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I suppose though there's a 1 in 2 chance I pd guessed right lol x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had the blue dream too! I struggle to explain it to anyone! Find out tomorrow :) xxx

So it's not just me then :lol: It was weird, very brief..... I've struggled to explain it to people as well! Think I baffled my hubby ;)

Let us know whether it was correct or not after your scan....?!? I have to wait until the 2nd July :shock:

I bought some curtains for the baby's room yesterday as they were such a bargain and they would favour a baby boy :blush: though I could get away with them for a girl for a while lol x

I have a feeling I'm having a boy but staying team yellow so have a while to wait and see if I'm right! When my Mum was pregnant with my sister she was convinced she was having a boy as were all her friends and family, even chose the name Michael then my wee sister was born! She is called Michelle as they just didn't have a girls name chosen at all :lol: x

I was convinced in tri 1 that I was carrying a girl. Now I feel like it might be a boy. So who knows?! :oooo:

I have a feeling I'm having a boy I will be dead excited if it's a boy or girl as I don't have a preference. I find out on saturday x

i was convinced it was a boy and scan confirmed girl x

Excuse the invasion but I was convinced 100% I was having a boy whilst expecting my last, even to the point I dreamt about 'Him' and the scan confirmed boy :)
Ditto when I had my daughter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back