unable to find out the gender of my baby ={

trena

Reaction score
Hi. I'm 18 and pregnant with my first baby. I've been waiting to find out the gender since the day I found out I was pregnant. Now I've been totally devastated to find out that I am unable to because the baby is in a "weird" position. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't know what to buy because EVERYTHING is either blue or pink, and I don't have the money to go out and buy 2 of everything. What should I do? :cry: :cry:

Hi there, sorry to hear you couldnt find out!

I had the same problem with DD at 20wks I was scanned but she was in a funny position and they couldnt tell...lucky for me they also couldnt see part of the lower spine so I was re scanned the following week and told we were expecting a little girl...

With regards to buying clothes etc.. I spent lots of money in the first 20weeks buying lots of whiltes & yellows and they all came in handy...once I found out it was a girl I went pink crazy! Just as well I did get some whites etc in other wise my baby would seriously hate me when she is older! everything she has in very girly!

Im pregnant with my third baby and had my scan on 10th march, they couldnt see what i was having as baby had all legs tucked up and tightly closed. I am just going to buy unisex clothes for now. Think about it this way at least it will be a suprise when baby is born.

I had my scan on Wednesday the 6th April and they are unable to tell the sex of my baby because of the position!!!!!!!

I am 18 too!

How are you feeling? :p

my baby was the same, i was really upset that i couldnt find out as i had been looking forward to it, but when the day comes to give birth it will be extrs special think of it that way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back