• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geez how much is there?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I dont know if i just have loaaads of plug.. or it keeps reforming or what.. but i just got back from an asda trip, and there was a massive glob of plug in my knicks, and then another huge blob when i wiped! also have a sore perinium.. anyone else got that at the moment?

Could be thrush hun.
I had this the other week, went to the hospital the other day with stomache pains and they told me I had it, They gave me a vaginal pessary and external thrush cream, worked a dream. no need for pantyliners now as the discharge as gone completly.

Nah its definately not thrush/discharge, had both of those up to my ears for most of the pregnancy, but this is definately bogey plug Lol had some more after my bath today, long stringy bit.. lovely.

A good sign that everythings moving xxx

Yeah Emma is right, it can only mean a step in the right direction! Next stop waters! X

Oooh exciting stuff Kat, think your off the mark maybee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back