Gas!

pilkers

Reaction score
Well, last night we called the gas board out because we have been able to smell gas in our front porch for a couple of weeks now. We had a plumber round 3 times who told us there was no gas leak and charged us everytime.

So Transco came out at 6ish last night and there was a major gas leak outside our house. It was so bad we had 4 vans outside the house and they started digging up our drive. They switched our gas off and gave us an electric heater!!! With Evie only being 12 days old I said we couldn't stay at home so we stayed at mums last night.

This morning OH went back to the house and the gas board turned up and fixed the leak. They finished at midday. But we still have no bloody gas! Someone was supposed to come and re-connect us to the mains...OH has been in the freezing cold house all day waiting for them to come and he's found a note behind the door saying they've been and nobody answered at 2pm!!!

Me and Evie are still at mums... what a bloody nightmare!! :x :x :x

poor you hu thats awfull taht the other guy didnt find it i would definately follow that up as it could have been a lot worse than it was.
hope you in a warm home soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

eeek!
I'd demand a refund for the call outs!

I hope it all get sorted out soon - The Gas board seem to be pretty useless atm :(

OMG hun what a nightmare!!!

I would def get on to whoever came out originally and demand a refund, I cant even bare to think of what could have happened if you had taken their word for it :shock:

Hope its all sorted soon and your all warm and cosy again :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back