Gas pain after Csec? v urgent plz answer!

Reena

Reaction score
Hey!

I had a section almost 8 weeks ago now and I sometimes (sorta weekly) have this pain in my side, its my right side and it's internal (massaging doesn't help), it comes and goes and yesterday lasted for an hour, it becomes really intense and then stops, feels like something hurts inside, could it be gas?
I went to A & E few weeks ago when it first happened and they said I had a urine tract infection which cleared up after antibiotics, but I still got the pain again, its really bad, could I avoid things in my diet if its gas?
Also, I picked up car seat with baby today and an hour later had some bleeding, Im really worried now, it cant be a period cos Im breastfeeding, was it because I lifted something heavy? Im so confused! I really dont want that pain again!

do you think you should go get checked it could be your appendix hun, i may be wrong and most probably am because i know nothing about it lol but i was always told if i get a crippling pain in my side that bad to get it checked out. I think either way you need to go to the hospital i would of thought after 8 weeks it shouldnt be as bad as what your saying but then again i couldnt really go from experience myself because i havent had a c section. All i know is you should probs get yourself to hosp sorry iv not really been any good have i :hug:

get it checked out hunny for your own piece of mind. :hug:

Definately get it checked out and also ask them to do an abdominal X-Ray.

I don't want to frighten you but rarely surgeons have been known to leave swabs etc inside people (very rarely), and these cause similar pains. Its more likely just things settling back down.

Always better to be safe than sorry, check your temperature as well.

Hi

I agree get it checked hun.

Could possiblly be maybe your af starting again even though your BF some do get it back fairly early . I got mine back when Kiara was abotu 5 months i think :think:

Keep us updated
Katrina

I had an emergency c-section and it took me 6 months to fully recover! I used to overdo it and get cramp like stitch pains which felt like I had pulled a muscle deep in my stomah. My GP told me off for doing too much too soon. Could be the same with you, try letting things settle and it certainly took me to about 12 weeks before I even attempted to carry Charlie in his seat but he was a heavy chappy :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back