Gah! Why do I so this to myself?! Charters?

Kaede351

Reaction score
Well I've still been taking my temp everyday since getting my BFP... Well today it's shot down quite a bit lower to my previous temps... Could it just be that I spent most of the night with the duvet off and that last night I slept in bed on my own when I usually have a very hot blooded DH next to me... Or is it likely to be bad? :( I should have stopped taking my temps and just played it by ear :( I don't have a cover line on my chart either because I only started taking my temp again at 2dpo. Totally stressed myself out now :(

XxX

Hiii, I don't really know what to say about this.. Didn't want to read and run! I'm sure everything is fine..
I'm 12 + weeks and my temp is like 36c if that's any help/reassurance. (Sorry if its not)

I hope someone who knows what they're talking about can offer you some advice. But deep breaths I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Xx

Thanks hun, really just hoping it was a random one off temp :( x

Step away from the thermometer lol!

Once your pg, the temps don't mean much. Mine was close to my pre-ov temp in weeks 4-6, and it freaked me out a bit, but it certainly didn't mean much then. In fact when i've mc in the past my temps have stayed high so not sure what is "normal", and my extensive googling only resulted in the conclusion that once your pg temps don't tell you anything!

Thanks hun. When I had my mc before my temp went down as normal like it would with AF, that's why I'm a bit freaked out >.< but I did my temp again before u got up at 7.30 and it was up from 36.55 to 37.10 :/ ah well, time will tell.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back