Why do I do it to myself

Belle23

Reaction score
I'm so worried an panicky that I have gone all the way back to when my mc all happened last time. And now I saw that I put I lost it at 8 weeks so this point. Now I'm panicky and can't help but think why do I do this to myself. Xxx

So sorry to hear your fretting about things. I believe that if you think positive in life - positive things happen.
If you think negative - your life will lead that way as you miss the opportunities given to you.
Be positive hun x

sorry to hear you had a miscarriage before. its never happened to me but its all i can think about. so i can only imagine how terrible you feel, given how much i know it gets me down!
but just remember that plenty of women go through miscarriages and continue to have have healthy babies. my mum had a miscarriage before she had my big brother and me. and we were both fine! if you havent had any bad signs then im sure everything will be absolutely perfect. when the terrible thought of miscarriage does sink in just try to think about all the success stories out there. we wouldnt be alive if miscarriage really was a very high rate! 6 billion people in the world made it here.. so most eggs stick :) xx

I understand completely. I lost in april this year, and my first in 2005. This is my 4th pregnancy, and today, i feel nothing. No twinges, prickly boobs, nausea.....

It is understandable to worry, but, what will be will be. Don't stress yourself too much as that won't help you.
Easier said then done, I know!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back