why am i so tired?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ok.. now i kwo the obvious answer is that im pregnant.. but i went to bed at about 10.30 last night, woke at aobut 8.45 and its 10.45 and my eyes r burning and i already need to go back to bed.. ive felt like this since friday after getting bk from hols..since friday ive had 2 naps a day and still needed to go bk to bed at aobut 10.. is this normal.. im taking vitamines and they have iron in them..

I've been the same hun... last couple of weeks been off work for 8 days straight.. and i slept all day practically and still slept all through the nite.... my eyes are stinging right now.. i need my bed .. but am at work :-(

i dunno if this is normal.. im sure i wasnt this bad when i was pregnant with charlotte...its terrible.. ive even kept charlotte off school today as i didnt get up in time..saying that i would eb pickign ehr up right now anyway.. so i dunno if she would be missing out on much..i seriosuly dont know how mothers of 1-2 year olds cope..

Are you taking enough iron? Not just folic acid but in green veg and meat? It can be a cause, you need to eat foods that give you the correct nutrients and also energy, steer away from sweets, sugary things and such. Your baby is an alien to your body, so your body is working over time. This will fade gradually in the next month or so (hopefully).

Try to keep a routine for your body, if you have to sleep in the afternoon then do so (I did for 2 hours each afternoon from 5pm till 7pm and felt fab when waking up). It’s not lazy; it’s your body working over time, you have to rest for both your sakes. See if it makes a difference.

I understand that this is geared more towards those who are very tired in the evenings but it can relate to when you wake up in the mornings. Don’t eat for an hour before you sleep, only drink water for the hour before you sleep also and make sure you have enough moving air in your bedroom. Also, in the morning when you wake up, try to drink a fresh glass of orange, the Vit C will keep start your body (before you eat), bananas are a natural source of folic acid to, so try that.

You’ll need about 2 or 3 days once doing the above or changing a routine to see a full affect xx

since i came back from holidays ive been feelign really really rough..and if im honest i havent eatten properly since then. ive only had 2 proper meals.. and one of those was a bowl of soup..the other was a beef dinner cooked by my mum..the rest of the time ive had toast, a bowl of cereal and some fruit, monday i had a craving for cheese and onion pasty soi had one. and tuesday we had chinese.. but i didnt eat much of it and most of the time i feel so sick that i dodnt eat till jsut before i have a nap at 1.. but when i get up an hour or so later i actually feel hungry.. perhaps its what im eatting..yesterday i had 2 toasted tea cakes and a bowl of soup and peice of bread all day..my husband thinks im not drinking enough.. im having abut 2 liters perhaps more a day. so far ive had 4 large glasses of ribina and a cup of tea thats easily 2 litres...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back