Grrrrrr Why

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Well it appears 4.00 am is the new 7!!!!

For the last couple of weeks I have been waking up everyday at 4.00 am - its driving me mad - I lie there for a bit but due to an exploding bladder I end up getting up and then I cant get back to sleep for a couple of hours - just as I nod off again its time to get up!!!

I think my body has got into a sleep pattern now and I find myself worrying about it before I've even gone to sleep at night.....

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i know all about bladder problems lol - from 27 weeks onwards Caitkyn was lay on my bladder - i had to go to the toilet every 15 mins & @ night would be getting up 6 times for a wee alone.

I hope yours improves, try not to worry about it too much.

:hug: :hug:

I found myself doing this a few times at about 6 weeks i think, and it was close to 4 too when id get up, dont worry i sleep more then im awake nowadays, maybe it will be same for you xxxx :hug:

awww hun its so annoying ive been up at 5am nearly every morning for about 5 weeks now :( and o/h wonders why im so tired xxxxxxx

:rotfl: the joys

i am the same still :roll: i wake at 5.30 every morning wide awake, i am up twice a night for the toilet, a few times for a drink and 4 or 5 times for gaviscon (which i keep at my bed side now, and dont bother with a spoon) and now my bloody hip is bothering me through the night :x i think its just to get us into practice for night feeds and night colic and poo nappies through the night :D

i wake up in the early hours too, most days, i usually go to the loo amd straight back to bed to the land of the nod lol, other times tea and toast, then go back to bed :shhh: but thats not often lol

HE HE! ME TOO!
SHATTERED ALL DAY AT WORK WHEN I NEED TO STAY AWAKE AND GO TO BED,WAKE UP TO USE THE LOO AND BAM! CAN'T SLEEP!!

aw ladies I'm sorry to hear your all up so early and lacking on the sleep front :( I hope you manage to get your mornings back soon.
I have definitely been waking up earlier but luckily not for too many wee trips

If I ever get up in the middle of the night.. I have no troouble getting back to sleep. I take advantages of any nap I can take during the day too lol. :rotfl:

Lol i was up every two hours in first tri but i could get back to sleep, now i get up at 2, 4, sometimes 6 but can hardly get back to sleep again

I sympathise :hug:

I can totally sympathize.
I'm up at 3am for the toilet, then again at 5am when i usually have a bowl of rice krispies followed by gaviscon cool (which i also keep at the side of the bed)
My OH gets in from work around 5:30am then the kids get up for school at 7am so i don't always manage to get back to sleep after 5! ...im trying my best to catch up during the day but always find either the phone rings or someone knocks at the door...Grrrr...very annoying!!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back