furious

thanks everyone am a wreck :( wish the time would hurry up and pass he has to be there for 11:30 so we should know one way or the other by 12 at the latest :pray: :pray: :pray:
xxxxxxxxx

no job :( hes been advised to get back in touch with union but they have said they gave him a warning which is not true so not really sure if theres anything else we can do just fed up fighting now :(
xxxxxxxx

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Don't give up, hun, That's what they are expecting!!! well, a warning has to be recorded, so you can easily prove that it's not true!!!

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sending lots and lots of hugs!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mel xx

Fecking nora :evil: this is just awful for you both :(

Sending you big warm *hugs* an an open invitation to my mail box & MSN as usual x x x x

dont you have to sign or something to say youve recieved a warning??? i know when i had one years ago in work i had to sign to say id received it at the moment its him against the word of his line manager who he didnt get on that well with :evil: and obviously as he doesnt have his job back they are taking line managers side in all this xxxxxxxxx

rach said:
dont you have to sign or something to say youve recieved a warning???

Yes you do Rach. Your OH would have had to sign something to say he had received and understood the warning. The only way they can dismiss him without the warning is gross misconduct. Taking 2 weeks off is not that! :shock:

thanks tankett hun dont think we are gonna get anywhere it seems that whenever he fights one bit they come up with another excuse we are now waiting for union to phone back again :( xxxxxxx

Oh Rach, it never rains but poors :(

I'm not sure how things like this work but I would have thought you would need at least 2 people present when they issues warnings & it has to be officially recorded i.e he would have to sign it either stating he agree's or disagree's with it (that's how it works at my company anyway?) if he does not have anything on his file & it hasn't officially been recorded the company cannot use it against him in court.

I know its rough & you've both been through the mill but don't give up, don't give his ar*e-hole of a boss the satisfaction of winning, especially when he is clearly in th wrong. Be stong hunny.

Sending you big hugs.

Nicki.x

union phoned back theres nothing else they can do as o/h not been there over a year so game over thanks for the support everyone xxxxxxx

Hi Rach... so sorry to hear about the poo time you're having!!
I went through pretty much the same thing when I worked for a company in UK. In Banbury to be exact.... arsehole company. I was a rep for them in Scotland. Anyway, they dismissed me with no reason given, but as it turned out, they CAN do that before you've been with the company for a year. I was utterly berieved to start with, but looking back, they did me a favour!

So, don't loose heart - your DH will get a new job! It might take time, but there is always something better for us all!

Sending you big hugs!! :wink:
Emilia xx

thanks hun am just a little depressed right now i suppose o/h gets really depressed when he is out of work and last time it got so bad he stopped looking for a job alltogether and just slept and played on pc all the time we ended up arguing a lot as he was so moody and ended up splitting up
just dont want to go through all this again on top of what we are going through already xxxxxxx

So sorry Rach. May be a blessing in disguise you never know. Hope he get a fantastic job very soon.
xxx

Oh Rach *hugs* this is way out of line - What a bunch of morons! I feel for you so badly.

The year thing - seems they already knew they could get away with it. :evil: I think it's outragous you have no case if you haven't worked for the company a year or more. So many ppl get done in on that fact :(

I am disgusted that they can do this, and get away with it just because he has worked for them for less than a year.

I am so so sorry Rach. This is the last thing you need at the minute. I'll keep hoping for you that OH finds a job soon so you don't have to go through all the problems again like before.

And you know where we are if you do want a rant.
xxx

This is totally unfair!!! I am so sorry for you both, Rach!!!

I keep everything crossed for your OH to find a nice boss soon, very soon!

Mel xx

Rach i'm really sorry hun, go to the Argus and maybe talk to citicens advice x

Oh Rach, I am so sorry to hear this...went through something similar last year with my OH, and it knocked him for six. We have had a tough 12 months, and there doesnt seem to be any end to it at the mo.
Try and keep strong for each other, you have been through enough s**t ithout this..
I really hope you guys get a break really soon, sending BIG hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back