furious

I can't believe what has gone on in the last couple of days Rach, have these people got no heart?! Will be thinking of you both tomorrow, hope you get the result you deserve and that your OH gets reinstated so he can get another fantastic job with double the pay and can tell them to stick theirs!!

Aw rach - thinking of you loads and keeping everything crossed even jakey's little toes!

W****rs sprung to mind when i read your first post. Why is it that all the s**t happens to good people. Best of luck tomorro hun xxx

How dare they! :twisted: They cant be allowed to do that surely..... christ you can sign yourself off for 1 week as sick legally and Im sure they would have to of called him and given him a warning or something after that...

If they dont allow him back I would look into suing them...

I hope it goes ok t/m - as if you both dont have enough to cope with at the moment ! ((hugs))

Hope things go well tomorrow. If they try and offer him a payoff (which sometimes they do) dont accept it unless it is really high. As this usually means they know they dont have a leg to stand on if it goes to court, where you will be awarded more money. Thats if it comes to it.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome. x x :pray:

Good luck tomorrow. I wish your hubby was in a position where he could tell them to shove it and then make a big stink!

sue the b**!!!ds for un fair dismissel. thats discusting!!!!! (((((hugs))))) to you and oh you dont need this.xxxxxxxxxx

Got fingers, legs and eyes crossed for you, I can believe how disgusting they have treated him.

Everyones thoughts and love is being sent for you both to fill your pockets with, I am sure we will all be eager to hear the outcome tomorrow.....keep us posted.

Big ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lmwarr said:
Hope things go well tomorrow. If they try and offer him a payoff (which sometimes they do) dont accept it unless it is really high. As this usually means they know they dont have a leg to stand on if it goes to court, where you will be awarded more money. Thats if it comes to it.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome. x x :pray:

I was going to say exactly the same as Imwarr. It sounds to me like the head of HR had no idea about this, and has just heard about it and panicked. Is his union rep going to be with him in the meeting???

thanks everyone
tankett yeah hun his union rep is furious and says no way should he have been fired and is attending the meeting with him this morning to help him out xxxxxxxxx

wishing you luck for today Rach hope it goes well :) x

thanks everyone well we still are none the wiser o/h has returned home and has to return on monday morning for decision on appeal he says he thinks it went though so still crossing everything xxxxxxxxx

That sounds promising. At least they've not just said that the decision stands.

Everythings crossed again for you both.

xx

iv always thought the fire service were great to work for, my OH never has a bad word said about them, he was a firemen untill he got sent to prison :shhh:
he said they are great, untill i told him about this last night he was discusted!!

i had a dream about u last night rach :oops:
you worked in a cafe by the sea there was a fire on the beach and your OH put it out lol im loosing it :lol:

Good Luck !!

That really is bad, its not even legal is it?

Anyway, hope it all goes well

Hi

Just read this been away all weekend, that is totally discusting hun i pray you guys have good luck today i will have everything crossed for you let us know asap .
xxx Katrina

Thinking of you today rach, hope it goes well.

Hope all goes well for you both today rach keeping everything crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back