furious

I'm in total shock that anyone could be this heartless! :shock:

I am absolutely f*****g disgusted!

Ring the local paper Rach - or your local news station. Name and shame, I say.

Let us know what the company say later.
xxx

That is f***ing disgraceful, Id have a good mind to go in there and give them a strong peace of my mind :evil:
Hope it gets sorted soon hun, they are bang out of order

no news yet but should know something a bit later on o/h has a number to phone for local papers if they dont reinstate him he is going to name and shame them :evil: :evil: :evil:
will keep you updated im still in shock that this can happen xxxx

Hi

I used to work for a publishing company who sold books about employment law and this sounds like unfair dismissal to me. I helped my sister sue her ex-boss for unfair dismissal because he fired her for calling in sick for 2 days! She won the case and he settled out of court.

Hope things work out for you.

Lou :)

Rach that's totally awful, fingers crossed it gets sorted...I'd not just want his job back, I'd sue them too!! :evil:

well no contact with anyone today have to wait now till 2moro to speak to union again grrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:

what kind of place do we live in when a parent cant grieve for a baby and be with his family without getting the sack.

That is so disgusting I can't believe it. What a bunch of B*st*rds! ]

o/h has a number to phone for local papers if they dont reinstate him he is going to name and shame them

That could go national Rach, no kidding!

thats F*****g Disgusting, i hope you find some thing out soon, you have been through enough

THAT IS ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING HUN
i can not tell u how mad that has made me
i hope it gets sorted soon and u get an apology for it all

that is absolutely disgraceful. this country and its employers are turning to crap.

i feel for you and your family Rachel, youve all been through enough. i'm so angry.

I bet that guy doesn't have kids!
Go to all the big news papers and local ones
Name and shame, I'm sure the boss would have heard from some one about your situation, he's just acting dum,b
As if you haven't been through enough already!! :x

Oooh Rach i just saw this post really sorry, where did he work? i cant believe that people can be so heartless hope it gets sorted although i'm figuring he probably wont want to work somewhere where they treat people like dirt x x

well hes had a meeting with union rep this morning and they have sent an appeal letter union rep says its like 50/50 whether he is reinstated or not :evil: he dont really want to go back there after their attitude towards everything but its a case of being easier to find a job while your still employed and needs must at the moment so now we just wait for a date to be sent out to him for them to hear his appeal hopefully it will be soon :evil: xxxxxxxxx
p.s. please keep everything crossed for us xxxxxxx

rach i have everything crossed for you!

i cant believe that they done that!!! is there no way you can get them done for unfair dismissal??

I thought you had to have 3 warnings before you was fired as well,
Everything crossed for you Rach
xxx

he hasnt even had 1 warning :evil: hes never been late or anything they are just heartless so and sos :evil: wish i was on better money would tell him to tell them to shove their job where the sun dont shine xxx

oh my god o/h just had a phone call off the union rep saying he has to attend a meeting 2moro with the head of HR department at 10 in the morning looks like we are going to find out sooner rather than later he didnt say anything about it being an appeal hearing :? just said head of HR wanted o/h to attend a meeting with her
:pray: :pray: :pray: hoping it will be to reinstate him
surely our luck cant get any worse :pray:
xxxxxxxxxx

everything is crossed for you, Rach!!! Best of luck for tomorrow! let us know, please!
Hugs <<<HUGS>>>
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back