Fundal height, ahhhh!

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Just been for my 31 wk appt with MW, baby all ok but fundal height is 36cm!! My MW even said that my uterus is up high mimicking a 35 week one! My god I better not have a big baby! Have an assessment with consultant next wed & if they feel the need I will have a growth scan. Hope I do as it will be nice to see LO again...but at the same time worrying! She did say baby feels normal size & still quite small & doesn't appear to be too much fluid. Could just be me & all the food I'm putting away. Gonna be a nightmare shifting baby weight :( xx

Iv always measured big, had 2 growth scans because at 28 weeks I was measuring a whopping 35cm ! Iv always measured like 6 cm ahead! Had another growth scan at 34 weeks and was advised that baby was weighing about 6.7lbs ! Iv been discharged now but been told to expect baby to be about 9.5lbs at 40 weeks, at 37 weeks I was measuring 42cms! I'm 38+ 4 now and worrying about getting her out safely ! God help me XX

Oh my god! Hope your LO doesn't come out too big. I was more surprised by the fact MW said my uterus was high like a 35 week one! What's that all about?! I'll wait until wed until I get really worried lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back