I do my own head in!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I suddenly got scared that my fluid round baby might be low and it will hurt him :-/ could I het any more irrational. Since mw said about fundal height being too small this thought has slowly crept in my mind!!?!

Aww hun don't worry about it. If it was that much of a concern I think your midwife would have done further checks.

xx

He he oh just said apparently u feel less movement and Orlando is ADHD or summat lol phew ! :slap: for me

What is your fundal height?
Im measuring 5cm behind what I should be but at my 34wk scan today baby was 4lbs 5oz so on small size of normal but they arent bothered, I also havent put any weight on in a month and only 2kg all together.

Last edited:
id try not to worry too much im 40 +5 (!) and ive measured right all the way thro.then dropped down to 34cm at 39 weeks and then 37 yesterday..

They told my friend her baby would be about 6-7lbs from her measurements and she gave birth this morning to 9lb-er!!

I worried myself with this but i think its a pretty crude method. If they were worried they would send you for a scan.

...like u i send myself a bit crazy with charts and measurements!

Lol I guess no one tells babies about the charts they do what they want he he

Nope ...and like us Mummies.. our bumps are all different, the amount of weight we put on etc etc....and different midwifes seem to measure slightly different!!

Yep that is true they have to do mine with me standing up now cos of my SPD so that might affect it

Id defo say so.

But i know how u feel ...i go weeks feeling fine and then i worry abut everything!! this week i worried that the baby was too "floppy" in my belly. Honestly waking up the OH at 5:30 in the morning and asking him to google it did not go down well.

But being a first bubba we dont know whats right and wrong do we???!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back