Fun things to do in a lift (feel free to add your own!)

mrsT

Reaction score
Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your tissue to other passengers

Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, damnit, all of you just shut up!"

Whistle incessantly.

Sell cookies.

Shave. (this could be even more fun as a female!!)

Open your briefcase or handbag, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

Offer name tags to everyone getting in the lift. Wear yours upside-down.

Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the door open, then act embarrassed when they open themselves.

Greet everyone getting on the lift with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

One word: Flatulence!

On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

Do Tai Chi exercises.

Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"

When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"

Mieow occasionally.

Bet the other passengers you can fit a 10p piece in your nose.

Push all of the buttons when you get off... Works great if there are still people on it.

Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"

Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.

Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.

Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.

Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

Burp, and then say "Mmmm...tasty!"

Leave a box between the doors.

Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.

Wear a puppet on you hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.

Start a sing-along.

When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"

Play the harmonica.

Shadow box.

Say "Ding!" at each floor.

Lean against the button panel.

Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.

Listen to the lift wall with a stethoscope.

Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "Personal space."

Bring a chair along to sit in.

Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"

Blow spit bubbles.

Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.

Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."

Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.

Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.

Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."

mrsT said:
Push all of the buttons when you get off... Works great if there are still people on it.

I do that :rotfl:

I remember something similar 2 this mind u i culd be being blind and didnt see it but it was 2 drop a pencil or pen and if sum1 goes 2 pick it up scream at them MY PENCIL!

haha thats good, theres loads you can do in pairs too, ie scratch your never regions and your friend ask you if youve made the list of all your sexual partners yet :rotfl:

i am actually crying reading that oh my god funniest thing iv read since budge's pole dancing thread :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm definately going to say ding at each floor next time I go in a lift, I shall do it with a big smile on my face too, so everyone in there thinks I am completely insane!!!

I was once in a lift with my sister talking about a friend and there was a women in the lift giving me dirty looks and just before we got out she said she wasnt a *beep* and she heard everything we said about her and we were "very rude young ladies". So i said that she was rude for listening to our conversation and we werent talking about her anyway :rotfl: It was so funny, bless her she was so embarest!

:rotfl: these are my favorites!

mrsT said:
Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"

Mieow occasionally.

Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"

Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

The explosion noises one made me do an explosion noise after i read it, and then i chuckled to myself...

I think I need help :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back