thought it wud b fun to ... add a ...

dionne is the one kris uses for harley is it any good...? i am thinking about gettin a buggy to fit in my car better.... :?

yeah its ok. it lays back nice and flat folds like a normal stroller

Dionne i too love that first pram, is that just the one base or does it have 2 interchangeable ones,
??

MMM i have quite a few too when i get asec i will list them all :lol:

i have a graco excursion travel system and a firecracker mosaic... had 2 others but got rid of them... shes not even 4 weeks old yet hahahah :x

lozzijane said:
i have a graco excursion travel system and a firecracker mosaic... had 2 others but got rid of them... shes not even 4 weeks old yet hahahah :x

oh my god your bad mrs hahah

sonia205 said:
Dionne i too love that first pram, is that just the one base or does it have 2 interchangeable ones,
??

its one chasis with a pram that can attatch to the top then when they out grow it out the pushchair seat on instead. i also have the matching car seat that can fit on too.

i always used it as a pram took it of at night and used it next to my bed for a moses basket.

cost £600 all together though. now its just rotting in my garage. i need a new double buggy so i need to get rid of a few :lol:

dionne said:
sonia205 said:
??

its one chasis with a pram that can attatch to the top then when they out grow it out the pushchair seat on instead. i also have the matching car seat that can fit on too.

i always used it as a pram took it of at night and used it next to my bed for a moses basket.

cost £600 all together though. now its just rotting in my garage. i need a new double buggy so i need to get rid of a few :lol:

how much u lookin 4 it ?

I love the one you use for taking long walks with Harley what make is it Dionne? Alfies just gone into his buggy but im gutted i cant see himi guess im gutted hes growing up so quick

i cant be bothered to list em all to lazy lol
steph iv got that one dionne has for long walks its loverly

Dionne what is the one Kris uses to push Harley? I'm looking for a stroller for Harrison and that looks great

yes the black one is, im sure the 2nd one will be they lay back quite a bit too :)
its got a material on ot that stops them from sweating to which is good for summer as Harley sweats loads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back