Full set of OPK anyone?

CockerMum

Reaction score
Hi,

Was just wondering if anybody has a 'full set' of OPKs? Just want to see the gradual difference as its my first proper month of doing them.

Thanks in advance :)

I don't have a full month but a few days prior to, of ovulation and day after?

Hi Duckie. I did get my positive OPK last month but a pic of the set you have would be great please? Xx

Stupid phone made this so long winded! Don't think they're in order but should all have the date on. Have one from 19th too but it won't let me upload more than 5. X

Attachments

• 20160627_202301.jpg
    20160627_202301.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20160623_174602.jpg
    20160623_174602.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20160627_070535.jpg
    20160627_070535.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20160624_071901.jpg
    20160624_071901.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20160627_202352.jpg
    20160627_202352.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 15
This is my pic from 2 month ago. Hope this helps. Its actually easier to see how the colour changes once you put them together.

Have you got your pic? x

Attachments

• CD 14.jpg
    CD 14.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 52
This is my pic from 2 month ago. Hope this helps. Its actually easier to see how the colour changes once you put them together.

Have you got your pic? x

Definitely would be easier! My DH doesn't like them hanging round as we have family popping in a lot. Could have stashed them to be fair! Lol. Yours are super organised :)

Thank you MrsDuckie. I write the dates on the other side and then put them all in one pack, so noone can find them. x

Brilliant - thank you ladies. I have wrote and saved mine this month (hidden away tho) looks like I am building up. I doubt I am going to be able to BD before the positive due to stupid work and oh being tired due to doing a ton of overtime. I hope I can still get my positive if we only BD after. Due to O Sun (according to Ovia) we BD only before last cycle and no BFP so fingers crossed xx

Hi ladies
Tested this morning for the first time since they faded again and got a faint line. It was fmu which I know you shouldn't use really with opks. Is this just a normal amount being present in my body or..? Confused!

I have no idea hun, I avoid FMU just in case. I usually do 12ish and then again 5ish and if I am close to a positive will squeeze another in at 8 as I use ic until I think I have a positive then use my CB.

Keep testing just incase, sometimes you can have the surge but not enough to pop egg out so body does another big surge to make it come out - if that makes sense lol! xx

But I've had my positives this month? REALLY strong positives! Day 22 of my cycle after mc. Don't know if ovulating twice is possible or if you can get faints throughout your cycle? Hmm..!

You can get two lines throughout cycle just not positive unless it detects surge or your late for AF and pregnant xx

I have a few pics.. but they will just confuse you as much as they confused me haha. They're all over the place with almost positives then negatives x

This is what I got earlier sooo close and also have ewcm today - whoop!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 20
Don't seem to have ewcm anymore (only 1 day!) OPKs nearly there, either later this afternoon or tomz xx

Not too bad thank you. Trying not to think too much about ttc this month. Found some ewcm again earlier so will try BD again tonight. OPKs have now gone light so guessing my fmu on was a positive and not just because of fmu had a very close positive yesterday lunch.

How are you Duckie? Xx

So do you think that you've ovulated now then? Sounds good. Lots of bd too! Woo :p hehe. I'm good thanks. Tired and quite uncomfortable back cramps (currently in bed with a heat beanbag on it) so finger's crossed this is THE month!!

Yeh I think so. I don't bbt so I don't know for sure. Wish I could bbt but I did it twice last cycle and slept terrible lol.

Oo sounds good Duckie. What CD are you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back