CBFM and OPK question.........another sorry!! lol

babyg

Reaction score
Hey girls hope ur all ok today :) :)

Just wondering if anyone who is using cbfm and opks has had two days of high fertitlity/two bars and NO positive opk? I'm on CD16today wonder when ill get a pos opk, maybe I won't?

Thanks

I think you are more likely to get a pos OPK around the time the monitor goes to peak. I have around 5-6 days of highs before it goes to three bars. i always get a pos OPK the day before my peak the next morning. Hope that helps a little :) xx

Ummm I got a strong line on cheapy Sunday then a peak on cbfm yest...have u been testing with opk daily? Have u had peak?

Hey thanks for replies girls

Yes lisey that's helps a lot thanks :) :) makes me feel better bout it :) :) was starting to think my monitor was telling me fibs lol

Have been using opk twice a day for over a week and yest and today had high on monitor was really expecting a pos opk this morn tho(got my pos opk on cd14 last cycle, wasn't using monitor then tho) but no peak on monitor yet. Maybe ill get my pos opk tomorrw then my peak thurs,cd18?? Its just a big waiting game at the moment drivingg me mad lol.

Did ur monitor ask u to test again after ur peak mrsv?? Xx

Last edited:
haha, I was suspicious on the first month of using it too, lol! ;-) xx
Good luck, I am sure you will get your pos and peak soon xxx

Hey thanks for replies girls

Yes lisey that's helps a lot thanks :) :) makes me feel better bout it :) :) was starting to think my monitor was telling me fibs lol

Have been using opk twice a day for over a week and yest and today had high on monitor was really expecting a pos opk this morn tho(got my pos opk on cd14 last cycle, wasn't using monitor then tho) but no peak on monitor yet. Maybe ill get my pos opk tomorrw then my peak thurs,cd18?? Its just a big waiting game at the moment drivingg me mad lol.

Did ur monitor ask u to test again after ur peak mrsv?? Xx

Well I peed on a stick anticipating it would but it didn't...waste of a stick lol, let us know when u get ur peak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back