Happy due date to me

LaurenMM

Reaction score
I had planned not to stay in and do nothing today as I though it'd drive me mental just waiting for something to happen. But since Thursday night I've been walking around (mainly shopping, going to the park) for like 4-5 hours everyday all weekend and I am exhausted (not sleeping either - too excited lol) so I think its a crash day for me. Will still go on the birthing ball and might go for a small walk later but for now I'm resting lol.

No proper twinges as of yet, just increased BH and period type and thats about it really. Really hope she arrives soon, don't want this induction and I struggled getting my UGG boots on yesterday and ended up pathetically crying before I went out lol Also getting very irritable with people texting or calling every single day "has anything happened yet" no - believe me when something does happen I'll be shouting from the rooftops lol.

Good luck to anyone else due today *labour dust to all* :p xx

fx things get moving for you today x x im having a lazy day today my kids are back at school so im chilling watching movies on the sofa all day x x well until i get restless and have to tidy up again!! lol

Aww..happy due date!! Not long now :)

Happy due date hun. FX ur not waiting too much longer xx

Happy due date! Sending you labour vibes!

Happy due date to us! :) And yes, I certainly need some labour dust! Sending you some as well xx

Happy due date ladies!

Hope your LO's doesnt keep you waiting much longer

xx

Happy due date Lauren hope bubs makes an appearance soon x

Happy due date!!! Hope it's today for you 1-11-11 is a great birthday!

Happy due date chick!! Sending labour dust :dust::dust:

Happy dd lauren! Hope u get some rest today! Come on LO's hurry up we want to meet u! xx

Awww, bless you :hug:
Happy due date hun, hope baby gets a move on soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back