Frustrated

Good Luck hunny.

I test last night and mine was a BFN, just waiting for AF to show now]

:roll:

Hi Kimberley, thanx for the reply, yeh dont think some midwifes are humans with the way they talk to you!!
i think its coz they deal with it everyday, they just get used to it and turn into roberts! lol

Anyway, i tested this morning and got a possible faint maybe!!
but im not getting excited just yet, as when i got a BFN it was a different brand, so ive re-ordered the other brand off the net, and im gunna wait for them to come through and it they say postive then ill beleive it!!! ohhhhhh fingers crossed!!! :pray:

and dont you worry about being away the time of ovulation..., its not unheard of to be cuaght out before ovulation..... so try try try!! :cheer:

Sharne said:
Maybe you're taking preggo tests because your trying to hang onto the pregnancy why cant SHE (the midwife) understand that what an insensitive woman!!! ...

You are not abnormal you are grieving, i know its hard but try not to do the preggy tests because it might upset you more petal...

Give yourself time to grieve, i hope you feel better soon, i know its not fun

xxx

they accused me of trying to hang on to my pregnancy..which was not at all what i personally was doing, i was making sure things were going down. its normal to want to make sure everything is going back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back