random- determination

tracey 2

Reaction score
as you can tell by the title its all just random its gone midnight and just felt like posting few things.
hope no one minds :D

firstly want to send lots of hugs to everyone who has lost a baby so many of us know how hard it really is and sometimes i feel i cant say the right words straight away so tons of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

someone said to me the other day was in hospital with friend who sadly had a m/c and asked if i was pregnant and i said no this was before i found out so she said why was i hear etc i didnt wanna be rude so just said my friend might be miscarring so just there for support she said she was sorry and that she too had just m/c her 5th child, all under 12 weeks and the doctors said they would look into it after her 3rd m/c which she said they never did she kept phoning and all sort of things so by now she said she wasnt moving from this chair till she had some tests done.

she just seemed such a lovely brave lady who just sat their even after we left refusing to move as she needed answers and she was only slightly older than me and she had this look of determination on her face just telling me she wont give up till she had that baby in her arms and tonight thats making me cry but in a nice way she was so so strong.

i wont ever for get the look on her face part of it was sadness but rest of it was just sheer determination i cant explain it but i went home and just prayed for her

and that girls is what i will be doing for all of you all the time you will all get that georgous baby in your arms one day and i know i will too because i took some of her determination away from her and im gonna start using it for myself and others to get what we all want.

love you guys loads and wish you all the best :hug: :hug:

tracy :hug: thats a sad story but nice in a way :hug: i think we all at times feel like giving up but always manage to get our fight back.

congrats on the bfp :cheer:

What a brave lady, that brought a tear to my eye..

You too are such a brave lady Tracey, I am in awe of you and your determination to be a mummy. I have never wished for anything as much as I am wishing for you to have a healthy baby of your own in your arms :pray:

I often pop into this section but feel I am imposing as I have never experienced a loss so cant ever pretend to imagine how hard it is but I do know what its like to want so much to have a child.

God bless all of you who have lost an angel and lots and lots of loving positive vibes for you all to become mummies in the future :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats a brilliant story hun.
You have been so determined anyway and so so strong and brave. You really really deserve this baby and im sure your little one will be ok this time.
You are a rock for alot of us on here and your determination and strength has definatly rubbed off on me and i thank you for that.
Im here if you need me too ok :)
xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back