Frozen embryo transfer

Hows it going??

We are going for an FET end of next month .... x

We will prob start in the New Year. I see you har success with your FET. Huge congrats! Is there anything you recommend during the process? X

We will prob start in the New Year. I see you har success with your FET. Huge congrats! Is there anything you recommend during the process? X

Hello lovely!

Thank you and yes we are nearly 8 weeks along and our little bean has a really strong heartbeat :)

Realistically the only thing you can do, and control are your meds. Setup timers on your phone, make sure you take them on time. Rest, relax eat lots of food, keep your feet warm after transfer! Bit of an old Chinese myth warm feet = warm womb but hey wont hurt this time of year.

It's a much easier and gentler process than IVF for sure. Depending on what protocol you are on, my schedule looks like this:

7am - Cyclogest suppository (progesterone)
8am - 2 x Progynova (estrogen)
12pm - Cyclogest
5pm Cyclogest
8pm 2 x Progynova
10 pm - Cyclgoest

Every other night at 7pm there is a Progesterone in Oil shot in my butt as I had low levels throughout.

Good luck!! Keep us posted
J xx

Hello lovely!

Thank you and yes we are nearly 8 weeks along and our little bean has a really strong heartbeat :)

Realistically the only thing you can do, and control are your meds. Setup timers on your phone, make sure you take them on time. Rest, relax eat lots of food, keep your feet warm after transfer! Bit of an old Chinese myth warm feet = warm womb but hey wont hurt this time of year.

It's a much easier and gentler process than IVF for sure. Depending on what protocol you are on, my schedule looks like this:

7am - Cyclogest suppository (progesterone)
8am - 2 x Progynova (estrogen)
12pm - Cyclogest
5pm Cyclogest
8pm 2 x Progynova
10 pm - Cyclgoest

Every other night at 7pm there is a Progesterone in Oil shot in my butt as I had low levels throughout.

Good luck!! Keep us posted
J xx
great news, congrats! As to warm feet, it' not a myth, I came across a few website of modern clinics of Chinese medicine, and they all mention that cold feet-cold womb results in no pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back