Frozen embryo transfer

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by lisey, Feb 1, 2021.

1. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

We will prob start in the New Year. I see you har success with your FET. Huge congrats! Is there anything you recommend during the process? X

Jezby likes this.
  2. Jezby

Jezby Well-Known Member

Hello lovely!

Thank you and yes we are nearly 8 weeks along and our little bean has a really strong heartbeat :)

Realistically the only thing you can do, and control are your meds. Setup timers on your phone, make sure you take them on time. Rest, relax eat lots of food, keep your feet warm after transfer! Bit of an old Chinese myth warm feet = warm womb but hey wont hurt this time of year.

It's a much easier and gentler process than IVF for sure. Depending on what protocol you are on, my schedule looks like this:

7am - Cyclogest suppository (progesterone)
    8am - 2 x Progynova (estrogen)
    12pm - Cyclogest
    5pm Cyclogest
    8pm 2 x Progynova
    10 pm - Cyclgoest

Every other night at 7pm there is a Progesterone in Oil shot in my butt as I had low levels throughout.

Good luck!! Keep us posted
    J xx

3. miamia

miamia Well-Known Member

great news, congrats! As to warm feet, it' not a myth, I came across a few website of modern clinics of Chinese medicine, and they all mention that cold feet-cold womb results in no pregnancy.