From newborn to baby

BabyBrain

Reaction score
My little man's growing up! He's no longer the puny little bundle that sounds like a sheep. We had our first hair incident last night, I was changing him and blowing raspberries on his belly and he managed to entangle both hands in my hair and I couldn't get them out lol. OH came in to find me arse up leaning over the baby trying my best not to swear, a foot somehow wedged under my nose and begging him not to wee :roll:

The change from newborn to baby is massive and so noticeable even though he's with me constantly. I don't really notice how big he's getting but every day there's something new that he does :cloud9: even if I am the one that suffers for it lol

lol at the hair......they grow so quick and unfortunately the second baby seems to grow even quicker :-( i know everything thats gonna come next and it seems to come far to quick for my liking xx

Haha!! Bless! That's so funny!

To be honest Harlow looked like a newborn for ages!!! Then this week I looked at her and it was like woahhhhhh, where has this big baby come from, who just threw the biggest tantrum ever because I took her favourite blanket off her!

It's that funny I will record her doing it next time! Seriously she screams like a toddler until I give it to her back! She's only bloody 3 months old!

aww, they do grow up so fast its scary :) xx

Oh the hair thing is annoying. My LO is nearly 7 m/o & has been grabbing my hair for a while, i have very long thick hair, often I cant get his hands out & i actually have tears in my eyes. I keep forgetting I cant leave my hair down, if i'm out i try & tie it back as soon as i'm in but theres always bits of it hanging about that dont go in right...grrrrr

But yeah its amazing isn't it.

xxxxxx

Max LOVES my hair. He proper gets his hands involved and tangled but I tie my hair up everynight now cause when you're tired there's nothing worse than little sneaky hands ripping your hair out lol!!

They grow waaaay to quick! Aimee's only a month and I can see such a difference from when she was born. I don't want her to grow up!

lol at the hair......they grow so quick and unfortunately the second baby seems to grow even quicker :-( i know everything thats gonna come next and it seems to come far to quick for my liking xx

This is so true. Everything the 2nd baby is doing feels like the 1st child only managed to do last week. Does make me appreciate it all a bit better though I think.

Same! Theo has changed sooooo much! He's a completely different baby now! It makes me sad, he's only 6 weeks but it feels like he has grown up already! X

its insane that in 10 weeks ive gone from this
SAM_0375.jpg

to this
SAM_0462.jpg

Last edited:
Wow bev she's really changed! Here's Theo newborn and now! XImageUploadedByTapatalk1337111427.428619.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337111475.430503.jpg

aww wow so different in just a month!

The other day my son looked at AJ and said "mum he looks like a proper little boy now!". Thats when I realised that he was a little boy and no longer a newborn. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back