frightened

Glad LO is okay, hope everything goes okay overnight :hugs:

xx

Glad baby is ok, hopefully you will be better soon too x

Glad to hear your LO is okay. I hope you're better soon :)

So glad baby is ok and hope they find out what caused it and you're better soon too x

Glad baby is doing ok, hope you are ok too hun, at least you are in the best place for them to keep an eye. Will be thinking about you

Glad baby is okay, hope they fond out that it is and make you better :hug:

Glad baby is ok, hope your feeling better & out of hospital soon

:)

glad to hear LO is fine, hope you are too!
let us know how you get on, thinking of you x

Thanks everyone, I'm home now at last :) baby was monitored loads and he is fine, didn't bat an eyelid over what was happening with me but he hated being spied on kept wriggling away from the monitor!!! I've been poked prodded and jabbed and they reckon because I've had bad acid reflux and heartburn that its inflamed my throat/digestive tract and when I was sick the retch tore it and caused the bleed, they reckon it has healed on its own as there was no more blood today, I just have to take some tablets to stop the acid and keep an eye on it. Worse thing was Dr put in a canular incase I needed a blood transfusion if if had been internal bleeding and she messed it up and has wrecked my hand its so bruised and such a mess :( anyway I am so glad to be home and feeling better, being in hospital always makes me feel worse!!!!!! OH is pampering me tonight so enjoying that :)

Last edited:
Ahhh really glad baby is fine and that your now home and on the mend, loving the OH pampering you tho, make the most of it - wonder if you can stretch it till due date , do you think OH will last till then ....

So pleased to see ur home and ok hon - bigs hugs and rest easy x x x

Lol not sure I can stretch it to due date, think he will prob only last until tomorrow so I'm making the most of it!! :)

really glad that you and lo are okay.

Must have been a frightening experience for you so i'm really glad your home okay!

Hope you enjoy your pampering! OH sounds lovely :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back