Friendly Faces

Awww thanks - I always had in my head what dress i wanted since I was a kid - so I got this lady in Birmingham to make it for me.

Cost a fortune. Now its in the attic in a bin bag lol :shock:

L x

It is a lovely dress, lisa, really nice! :clap:

I was the same as you, had a really good idea of the dress I wanted for my wedding here and luckily i found one, on sale in a very tiny shop in Aylesbury :dance: :dance:
you can view pictures of it on
www.azeem.dsl.pipex.com/melazeem

Urchin, I did not picture you like this at all!! you sound more mature than 30 years old, and I did not think you were blond...don't know why, tho, really strange how you make up an idea on people!!!

Yvonne, these ears ar so cute!!! and you look so young! I am jealous!

Beanie, you look like a friend of mine in France as well....hehehe, you are so famous!!!!!!! :lol:

mel xx

Thanks Melhoney! :D

I know what you mean about Urchin - I imagined her to look petite with really dark cropped hair l :shock: ol

L x

I imagined Urchin to be blonde, a surf chick :D Are you into the beach lifestyle, I like to wear the clothes but was pants at surfing, better at body boarding though still fell off

this is me on my wedding day

Kel_4.gif

me and emma

HPIM0783.jpg

Imwarr it says I don't have permission to view the picture :(

Good to see you both Kelly and Lisa :D

fantastic photo's everyone.

I admit i look about 16, but i am 24- honest!!! :D

Oh no how do i do this. I have uploaded photo on a photo website thingy so why dont it work?

lmwarr said:
Oh no how do i do this. I have uploaded photo on a photo website thingy so why dont it work?

Hmm, do you have a click a "make it public" box or something?
I've not used the Kodak site before, most of us use .

Also, when you post a picture you need to put
afterwards

Imwarr - it says 'forbidden' !! :shock:

Cheers Beanie :lol:

We ought to do one where we put pictures up of us a few days after bringing them home!!! The one of me like that is sooooooooo bad - I look seriously awful. Think I have a maternity nightie on with wooly socks and a black wooly cardigan (soooo rough looking) lol lol...maybe not eh!! :?

L x

*comes clean* I'll be 33 in May! Does that mean I'm the geriatric of the group?

Lovely wedding photos!

Sue

i right clicked on that URL Imwarr and said "open in New window" and it did but it's tiny, about the size of a postage stamp.

Try uploading to www.photobucket.com

Sue

Tiny Sue - I'm 33 this year, so your not on your own !!!!!

L x

This is me on hol in Magaluff Aug 2004

boo.jpg

This is our little girl!

Brooke-Ella_school.jpg

Havent managed to get 1 of oh he hates his pic being taken!

Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back