Friendly Faces

Oh well got them the right size lol this is the one that didnt work for some rason!

Our little princess!
Brooke-Ella2.jpg

kelly

Hi,

You all look soooo nice........it's good to put a face to a name, so thought i would my pics too!

Here is one of me and my hubbie on our wedding day 16th July 2005!!!
160705.jpg

.....and a more recent one, taken in our fave place the 'valour chocolate shop'!!!!
[/img]
pictures221.jpg

Now guess how old you think i am, everybody does tell me how young i look!!!

Amy xx

Hmmm id say late 20's about 27 ish i think im no goo with ages really! :D

Its great to see everyone!

Prickley Fairy - what / where is that chocolate shop??!!!??? it sounds lovely!

L x

Flossy, that is a compliment normally i'm told i look about 15........but i am 24, going to be 25 in october.

Lisa-I'm currently living in Valencia, Spain.......and they have the chocolate shops all over here........really yummy for a cold afternoon, although today it's baking hot here, so no need for hot choc!! but i'm flying back to Essex this afternoon for a long weekend.......so must have my craving filled with a hot choc back home!!!

Amy xx

I have the same problm with being told that o look younger than my age and i hate it a lady before christmas refused to serve me alcohol unless i could proove my ag to her! :evil:

This is me last year on my hols when i was about 2weeks pregnant but didnt know it! I want my hair back like this

palma1.jpg

This is me near the end of my pregnancy with my friend

34669633C87Ffp3383Enu3D32743E863A3E.jpg

And this is me after having Ella, looking a bit worse for wear lol

BabyElla051.jpg

Go on then guess my age (I look younger than I am but wont be offended by wrong guesses)

Cassi Id say about 22/23, am I right? Oh I hate guessing peoples ages incase Im way off the mark!

Hmmm id say your about 25/26 ish lauz ???? I hate guessing ages im so crap at it!

flossy is that for me or cassi? ifits me then :D coz im younger. the man who fitted my blinds today said i look 17

:oops: sorry just seen that you said lauz, thats me reading too fast

your right dionne, well Im 19 in the pics but 20 now as I turned 20, 10 days after having Ella. I wish I looked older though, most people think I look about 17

u look younger in the first one but second one u look older.

in the first one I am almost a year younger than the second one :) your good at this dionne, i cant guess ages

Lauz,

The more I look at your picture, and the more I think I have seen you somewhere else!!! :shock: that's wierd! but I can't remember where! And probably not, actually, but I feel really wierd!

Anyway, I think you look really grown up with Ella in your arms, there is definitely more than just a year difference between 1st picture and last! All the benefit of motherhood! :lol:

Mel xx

Right, here's Beany and Lawson, I took this pic today :)

march051.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back