Friendly Faces

ok, you might already have seen me...but for those who haven't...here it is:

P3260827.jpg

and ...on my pakistani wedding, full of horrible make-up, Lol!!!!

wed0026.jpg

wed0102.jpg

yep, I know...same person :)
so, come on girls,...guess my age!

mel xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the size...I don't know how to resize!!! :oops:

Am going to say 25 - if I have aged you I am so sorry but I am rubbish at this game. I love your wedding photos, your dress is amazing on that second photo and you are so beautiful. When did you get married??

I say 24, but Beanie can vouch, i'm rubbish with ages!!

27. but im crap with ages to, i was out by about 10years guesing beanies age

thanks girls...don't worry, you would not offend me, anyway! my age has always been a mystery for people! :)
a bit more suspense...till tomorrow! :lol:
anybody else want to guess :?:

Thanks for the compliment about the dress...in pakistan, last April...about a month before getting pregnant! My MIL had it made, she just asked me whcih colour I liked, and that's what she had prepared for me...really really nice, but I don't thin I could fit in it anymore, unfortunately! :oops:

mel xx

aaah the suspense!!!!

How long did it take to do the henna on your hands?

Are we guessing everyone's ages?

My pic is on page 1, I can't remember if I have ever said how old I am.

my pics on page 2... i think a few of u no my age if u do then do u think i look my age? if not then how old do u think i am :)

well no one best get moody or sore if i get there age completely wrong??? im not very good at this.....

urchin u look older in the top pic but then real young in the 2nd
the first pic ild say 34 2nd pic 28

am i close????????????????? :pray:

Ok i'm not too good with ages so...

I think mel looks about 21/22

Urchin i think you bout 27 going by second pic

everyones very pretty :D

and Dionne, you just too pretty its depressing :(

P.S...i'm not gay or anything, just jealous of u all lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :D :D :D
really cheers hun your my best mate now....

wheres your pic then? i have no idea what u look like or how old u r???

I'm 24. I hate pics of me i always seem to look like a man lol dunno why!!? I'm at a pirate fancy dress party on this one :oops:

hazel.jpg

cool now i no who im talking to :)

your very pretty yourself!!!! :D

You don't look anything like a man. I love your hair, is it naturally curly?

Urchin, I think you are the same age as me 27/28.
Dionne, I am guessing about 21??

I love seeing what everyone looks like, as I feel like I know you but have no clue what you look like.

cheers Dionne :oops: :oops:

My hair is naturally curly. I hate it, would love straight hair. My nickname at school was Bush because of it :oops: My mam used to dry it with a hair dryer and i used to end up looking like a triangle!

ahahahah!!!ok then, maheen is in bed, so I have 5 minutes before hitting the bed myself, so I will tell you my age...

I love you all, you have been so sweet with me!!!! :angel: Hearts81, you are my favourite :lol: yummy, 21 years old!!!! :wink:

I would love to be the ages you all say, but I will be... 30 on the 30th of April!! :wall:

Beanie, the henna took approx. 2 hours, but they did my feet as well, and it was so tricky to come out of the "beauty parlour" :doh: and it became very itchy when it was drying!!!

It's such a nice thread, It's nice to see who we are talking to, I think you are all looking very pretty, age-wise I would say that I am the oldest, by far! :(

sleep tight...those who can :wink:
I have till half one!
Take care,
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90