Friendly Faces

Lawson is sooo cute!

Melhoney have you ever been to warrington? because iv lived here all my life lol, unless I look like someone else?

Sarah I get it all the time, and my sister who is 2years younger looks older than me!!! I just say that I wont be complaining in a few years time when Im older and look younger lol

Sarah I get it all the time, and my sister who is 2years younger looks older than me!!! I just say that I wont be complaining in a few years time when Im older and look younger lol

samere she looks 18 lol realli annoying wen people say it espeically now i hav B

Here's me and Che

2005Majorca19.jpg

Last August in Majorca on our balcony!!!

I know, it was ace!

We were on the top floor right on the corner, the sea was all around us! Best holiday ever!

Cassi i think you definatly look older than 18 in the second picture!

OOps I got the wrong Beanie!

Hello to all beanies

L x

Hi All,

I know i've already posted a piccie of me on here but thought i'd share this gorgeous pic of my hubby and I the year before last, found it this morning, think i'll get it enlarged and framed :lol:

CNV00021.jpg

Aww thank you, its one of my fav's. :lol:
Yes i did do the make-up myself, all those hours at beauty school sure did pay off, don't ya think :lol:

bumping this up, come on we want to see more faces :D :D

This is me grinning like a cheshire cat back in February, in the toilets at a Magic Numbers concert! (Off a phone so not the most clear)

557572703_l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back