Friendly Faces

I love doggies, but i think at the moment i'll get one when the kids are older!

I love those pics hun, cute little doggy :wink:

Don't argue, i wanted friendly faces not miserable ones!! :(

dior, harley, dionne and puppy all with matching outfits :lol:

ToriElla said:
dionne - are you sure you don't just want that dog for a fashion accessory? haha :angel:

you could put it in a gucci handbag like the stars do!! lol or a fake gucci if you were like me!! off the market!! :lol:

Trying so hard to fight the urge here to buy a dog!!

Been showing my OH the pics of your cute little doggy, but hes not impressed.
He says hes given my a baby what more do I want :roll:

ToriElla said:
I think everyone is getting sick of bad feelings now. Laura is just working really hard trying to make it nice for everyone. we all need to try harder and bite our tongue. as the saying goes 'if you have nothing nice to say - don't say anything at all' :)

dionne - are you sure you don't just want that dog for a fashion accessory? haha :angel:

but it seems im getting a hard time becasue of others arguing etc.
I honestly edited the post.
Have i EVER insulted any of you lot? It like im being made a bad member! Why couldn't you have simply edited the psot LauraB?

no no no no don't take offence hun. nobody thinks you are a bad member. lets just get on with things and forget it. it's just a misunderstanding xx

EDIT: Probably best that we let this thread stay on topic - if you wish to discuss it further, please contact me via PM.

I luv you budge you crease me up,don't you dare go anywhere,gotta find out if you gonna have your boy this time :D xx

((violet-glow hugs budge))

I think this is getting a bit out of hand now,
think its time to forgive and forget.

Hate it when people fight on here.
Think of you all as my forum buddies, hate it when you lot get upset :(

Things have just gone the wrong way thats all.................. come on i want more pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back