Friendly Faces

violet-glow said:
I had black curls when I was little, which suited me because I wanted to look like michael jackson lol! :oops:

Hey! Please save that kind of revelation for the "Admit Something" thread! :lol:

sorry i look awful in this one

allofus.jpg

urchin said:
violet-glow said:
I had black curls when I was little, which suited me because I wanted to look like michael jackson lol! :oops:

Hey! Please save that kind of revelation for the "Admit Something" thread! :lol:

:oops: :oops: (goes bright red) i looked cute tho ...dunno wot happend lol

i hate that piccie, i had just finished the housework and my hair looks dreadful plus the clothes etc. but the weather was so nice outside i wanted a piccie done with all three boys.

big mistake

violet-glow said:
I agree... I think Dionne is really pretty and photogenic..... (jealous) lol

xxx

i agree too! grrr! you are too though violetglow. i look a mess in most photos :lol: either my eyes look half closed or i'm making a weird face haha oh well!

Alicebabe - you remind me of alicia silverstone - you have a look of her about you i think :)

becks - cool eye makeup! I wish my eyelashes curled up like that. mine are really long but straight so i have to use eye lash curlers. are they natural? eva's are like that though YAY i want to put mascara on them haha

xx

ToriElla said:
becks - cool eye makeup! I wish my eyelashes curled up like that. mine are really long but straight so i have to use eye lash curlers. are they natural? eva's are like that though YAY i want to put mascara on them haha

xx

i dont have any eye lashes, i spend a fortune on good mascara, Dior has lovely lashes,i want to put mascara on them too lol

i cant post a piccy unfortunatly but i would just like to mention all of you look great in your photos and you all have the cutest little babys EVER!!!

Kayl1986 you look so much like your nan! (yonger version obiously!)

Great pics - not photogenic my a*se your stunning
x

i imagined u to have dark brown hair for some reason lol!

i agree u do look like ur nan

Me and Ella a couple weeks ago - I hate having my pic taken and normally smile like a right gay in them. For my wedding pics Matt had to tickle me for most to try and get a natural smile. Did you ever see that episode of Friends when Chandler had his pics taken and can't smile naturally? That's me!! :lol:

CIMG2395.jpg

Kina and Kayl, you are both so beautiful *sulks*

I have the same problem with my smile, my OH says I grin like a psycho in photos (such a smooth talker).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back