Friday...yay....uncomfortable...boo!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Evening ladies...

Well, thank god it's Friday...feel like i could sleep for a week...

been feeling fine for a couple of weeks and then have hit 6 weeks today and bam got some discomfort.......feels like the funny stretching feelings i got when i first got my bfp....on my right hand side. kind of feels where my ovary would be....maybe a tad lower..

I know it is probably normal but still makes me a little on edge...it's not painful, just feels a bit like trapped wind....is it jusy everything stretching and little bean getting snuggled in again....???

xx

Hello :wave:
It's probably little bean having a growth spurt - see your ticker :yay:
They grow more rapidly in this Tri than any other. Dont you worry xx

my ticker is cool....looks like a proper little person type tadpole now....lol xxx

I know! so cute!! :love:

My twinges and AF type cramps are back a bit tonight but just going with them now - am sure it's all fine :)

Much relieved it's Friday too, only 2 days and I've reached another week on the ticker!
I have been having niggles and twinges too, I cleaned the bathrooms today (3 and 1 toilet - no we're not really posh), and I am retching every morning so I am sure for me it is this and normal stretching (I know your muscles pull easier during pregnancy), but I am getting so worried.
I keep reading about people on here who have miscarried (and my heart really goes out to them) but it is making me worry moreand more, I am even dreaming about miscarrying now.
I just want my 12 weeks scan!!!

yeah.......its reading about the poor ladies who miscarry that makes me worry too....

i jsut think if it was anything bad there would be more pain and blood....just feels like pulling..not pain as such

cant wait for scan either....xxx

Bless you yorksmummy - it is really unnerving to read so many stories of MC - but it's because this forum is all about pregnancy so it seems more prevalent, if you know what I mean? If this were a forum about everything in the whole wide world then a small % of ppl on here would be preg and then an even smaller % of those would MC.

My heart goes out to them, too. :hugs: for anyone who has been through that :(
xx

so wise my lovely...so glad i have someone to go through all this with :D xx

I know what you mean Sunny. We see the actual % of pregnacies that unfortunately don't make it.
I am being daft really, I am one of the lucky ones, this is only my 3rd pregnancy and I have two beautiful girls (2 and a half and 14 months), I have never had any bleeding or issues during the pregnancies, but I never feel like I deserve them so part of me expects something to go wrong. I want to fast forward to 12 weeks, not helped by the fact that this little one is making me feel rotten. x

yorksmummy course you deserve your babies awww hun do not think like that!
Worry is such an insidious thing - really gets you by the heart and plays mindgames to justify itself.
Like Zammo in Grange Hill - JUST SAY NO!
Lol i am so 80s :yay:

xx

Oh Grange Hill....... what was with the sauage popping in the comic strip starting?! You struck me as being too young to remember Zammo. x

oh no..she's an oldie like me...he he ;) sorry chick....

and of course you deserve your lovely babies......

touch wood...i have had no sickness yet............wonder if i will...i hope not!!!

my OH is very confident all is going to be fine...and i'm sure it will be. i have had no bleeds either...not even implantation..so fingers crossed xxxx

My OH is too, just convinced everything will be fine as the other two were.
I could smell custard today......... no custard anywhere though. Kind of want some now.
Bet I am older than the pair of you.........

lol @ custard....i want thick white sliced bread for toast...hmmmm..i gonna stay in bed for as long as possible tomorrow and then have loads of toast and i dont care who knows...lol xxxx

Snap 35 too. As it was your birthday yesterday(?) I am a whole 13 days older than you!?
The best toast you'll ever taste will be after the birth. With both I was brought tea and toast (the only thing they're allowed to cook) - how very English, but it'll be the best you ever taste! xx

he he excellent...oh wow...we are same age. thats cool :) xx

I thought I was going to be one of the oldest posting on here. Yay someone the same age, it is cool. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back