Friday Night

Wobbles

Reaction score
I think a couple of Bacardis are on the menu for me tonight!

What about you lot? I know :holly: will be on the
wine.gif
but that's quite common :muaha:

Anyone lucky enough to be going out to enjoy their Friday night ..cinema, pub, meal, clubbing, etc.

Hmmm pretty boring here. Just tv! Have a drink for.me wobs x x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Sounds good! :yay: Nothing planned here but I'm going to be out all day tomorrow with free drinks :yay::merry:

I think i might have a drink tonight...i need it!! I haven't stopped all week. He wants me to go up his mothers for a visit at 6 with him...i said i didn't want too (she's hard work, also everytime time she sees me she asks if i've lost weight which wouldve been ok if i have but i know for a fact i'm getting fatter so i think she's taking the piss) don't think he's happy and i bet i fricken end up going. Grrrr!

Dont make me sound like an alcoholic :shock:

But yeah haha, i'll be staying in and having a few, one of my mates has just gotten an xbox and kinect so we'lre going to play it online tonight with a few friends, have a giggle.

I just had a lovely power nap to give me "staying up late" energy :rofl:

Nothing exciting happening here staying in doing nothin lol x

Nothing exciting happening for me, relaxing evening in watching tv with a nice cup of tea (god i sound so old but im not lol)

was supposed to go out for a girly meal but I'm sooo tired , so me and the OH are going to have a very bold takeaway and watch a movie

Nothing exciting happening for me, relaxing evening in watching tv with a nice cup of tea (god i sound so old but im not lol)

I'm same as you Tink :lol: then again I'm up at 5am tomorrow so don't mind too much

xxx

Ooh kezza I thought I had a :bum: deal getting up at 6am!

& same again on Sunday :cry:

Trying to make up the :sick: days I lost beginning of the month

What time you finishing work?

xxx

ouch to be up so early at the weekend :hugs:I'm not even half way through my sleep at that time haha

Last edited:
Yeah it's not the nicest :cry: I'll think of you all sleeping away
xxx

ick 5 in the morning , poor thing ! I'd love a soak in a nice hot bath .. best not though I'd also bloody love a beer hahahah . Ah a nice cold lemonade will sit just fine with me

Sleeping? I will more than likely have passed out after too many drinks :rofl:

& same again on Sunday :cry:

Trying to make up the :sick: days I lost beginning of the month

What time you finishing work?

xxx

Me too Sunday! Finish at 5. You?
Dont worry babe we'll know we're not alone! Xx

Start at 7 & finish at 7!

Dinner in oven & I'm already dozing off, soooooooo sleepy but gonna eat some coffee as wanna watch Road Wars :)

xxx

Dont make me sound like an alcoholic :shock:

But yeah haha, i'll be staying in and having a few, one of my mates has just gotten an xbox and kinect so we'lre going to play it online tonight with a few friends, have a giggle.

I just had a lovely power nap to give me "staying up late" energy :rofl:

I'd be wrong? lol

What games do you have for Kinect?

Hmmm pretty boring here. Just tv! Have a drink for.me wobs x x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Awww I remember thinking a few would be nice, never did it for a while after lol
Sounds good! :yay: Nothing planned here but I'm going to be out all day tomorrow with free drinks :yay::merry:

BONUS!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back