Its friday!

cassi

Reaction score
Something we have on another forum, every friday someone puts up a friday thread and everyone says what their plans are for the weekend. Interesting to know what people get up to and also gives ideas for things others can do on the weekend too. as its bank holidays add fri and mon too :)

today : chilling, doing easter egg nests for nanny with jay, take jay to a soft play centre, start Psychology assignment and revise for law exam.

Tomorrow go to brum to visit family, find a pub to watch lfc-mufc match on, dinner with family

sunday go out for an easter meal with the whole family at a nice hotel in solihull that my mom is treating us all to, go and visit some old friends

monday, head back to reading, if the weather isnt too bad pull the engine out of my 205 gti and chuck a working one in ready to be wired up and start stripping my 206 gti that someone crashed into :evil:

cas xx

aahh yes. They have this on an Ibiza forum I used. Entitled 'WEekend Plans Thread'

mines goes a little something like this...

Saturday: Going to view a house for the second time, thinking of moving to the country. Very excited. Also my sister and her boyfriend are visiting so probably a family meal

Sunday: Being easter, probably another family meal and visiting OHs sister.

Monday: OH is off but is on Standby so won't be able to go anywhere or relax! Poo.. still nice to hopefully have a lie in though!!

xxx

Good idea!

Today I am working till 6pm, then going home to have dinner and watch lost and relax with OH, then tomorrow Im getting the house ready for a party (hiding stuff, general tidying etc) and having a party in the evening, then sunday I will need to stay in bed all day (while OH tidies up from party lol) as I have a night shift sunday night, then recovering from that monday :) :)

I swear I dont know where the days are going :shock:

Tonight meant to be going out with the girls for a few drinks! :cheer:

Tomorrow daytime me and Jack will have a quiet day at home cos OH is at work then tomorrow nght OH is going out with friends of his for drinks so i'll have a quiet night.

Sunday I am making a roast dinner and inviting some family over then Sunday night we'll veg out in front of TV and watch Lost :)

Today: supposed to be cleaning my living room but so far being lazy :oops: Going to the shop in a bit for sweets! I blame James cos he's home from school :lol:

Tomorrow: Going to tour the maternity unit and discuss my birth plan! Very excited cos it makes it all seem real! :cheer: :cheer:
Also going to visit the outlaws :D

Sunday: Haven't a clue, I normally work sundays but can have a lie in now cos I'm on maternity leave! :cheer: :cheer:
OH better do some DIY or they'll be trouble! :twisted:

Waiting for Brian to come home today, not sure what flight he is due back on :(

Then when he gets home we will have sit and play with Arianna and her toys for a while then lots of cuddles, I have already made dinner so it just need heated up (Roast pork, Apple Sauce and loads of veg - yum :D)

Saturday and Sunday I'm not sure what we are doing, we will prob go to the park (if the snow goes!!) and roll eggs and maybe go to my Dad's farm and see the little lambs :)

Then Monday the outlaws arrive at 10.10am - DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!

Friday absaloutley nothings and loving it
just recived a lovley easter egg/cake from my Oh stepmum
it is now staring at me saying EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME

I will resisit as i am waiting for my quorn sausages and chips to cook for my dinner
i am on hear as an officail addict :lol:
ive only just gor dressed :oops: :rotfl:

Saturday absoloutley nothing at all and agian loving it :cheer:
i will get dressed when i feel like it if i even bother (bliss)
the i will do battle on ebay for a lovely Isabella Oliver dress that ive been out bid on 3 times :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I will watch lots of rubbish tv and scoff my face with easter egg/cake (if there is any left by tommorow :oops: :rotfl: )
and caburys cream eggs

Sunday wakeing up to my lovley Man James returning from Reading where he works and giving him lots of kisses. and spend the day with him :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Monday not sure but im sure it will be fantastic as my James is going to be home :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sarah :wave:

Wel today: I'm just relaxing at home with Keeley as i went out last night and have a bit of a hangover :oops:

Tomorrow; We're gonna go to the park and feed the ducks, Then i might be going out for a few drinks but am not sure yet :?

Then sunday we are going to my mum's for roast dinner (Yummy!)

Monday; We might go to soft play not sure yet.

not doing much today just a quiet relaxing day well try to be.

going to see family this weekend to give easter eggs and just having good 4 days off work.

hope everyone has lovely easter xx :hug: :hug:

This is a good thread

Tonight, Having a indian since i have been craving one since 5am.

Saturday = Going to go and buy BOYS clothes with OH and harrison, we found out yesterday we are expecting a little man.

Sunday = Going out for the day to a local country park for a massive egg hunt all round it until 4.30pm, then going to my mums and dads for tea.

Monday= Not sure yet might take harrison to the pictures or bowling if the weather is still rubbish.

Tonight: As soon as OH gets back from work (in about half an hour) off to our local with the usual crowd for some dinner, then home early-ish so Clark can get enough sleep for tomorrows activities.

Tomorrow: Collecting my mom from the airport with Clark then going back to hers for a family lunch my sister is making as a surprise for her.

Sunday: Church with Brad and Clark, then home to work on the house which this bank holiday includes laying a concrete base for our new conservatory and filling the huge skip that arrived yesterday! :cheer:

Monday: Continue on the house with fingers crossed that we can get it all done this weekend and it wont roll over into next weekend! :pray:

Today: cleaned and tidied house, made a kick ass carrot cake and knitted a bit more of my socks :D Expecting visitors from Stafford very soon for food, drinks and much 'Guitar Hero'

Tomorrow: More friends arriving from Liverpool. Weather depending will go for walk then back here for more food, drinks and much more 'Guitar Hero'

Sunday: Recover from visitors, lamb Roast, and sorting household paperwork in the afternoon. Shitty job, but have been putting it off.

Monday: The three of us off to Hatton Country World :D

Minxy said:

:eek: I am soooooooooooo jealous, I love Hatton Country World! Be sure to visit the sweet shop on my behalf!

evemarie8 said:
Minxy said:

:eek: I am soooooooooooo jealous, I love Hatton Country World! Be sure to visit the sweet shop on my behalf!

We've got annual passes :cheer:

I'll pick you up some Barley Sugar or Cola Cubes :wink:

Today went to asda and then to visit my grandparents. Got home put Olivia down for her nap and got into my PJ's :oops:

Tomoro wont be doing a lot, staying in with the girls, probably wont even get dressed!

Sunday going to father in laws for dinner

Monday we are taking Brooke to the Great Bristish Circus, Olivia will stay at my mums as she will get bored and wont sit still and will probably end up getting eaten by the lions or something :roll: :rotfl:

today - tidied the house and then we are going to get fish and chips (no meat on good friday) then to OHs parents (they just got back off holiday)

Saturday - probs just chilling, need to pop into town to pick a few things up.

Sunday - cook a lovely easter/sunday dinner with all the trimmings.

Monday - may go to blackpool for annual walk up the front about 5miles (aparently)long, not sure how far i will manage, then some fish and chips - normally we would also go on the rides - OH forces me on the big one - well not this year :twisted:

Have fun

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back