Bit socially frustrated today =]

zebrastripes

Reaction score
One of my best friends stayed last night.She's really social, and is out constantly,she's such good fun. Hearing her talking about all the good times she's had I was a bit :| :| and then last night I was going to get Willow babysat so we could go out for a couple of hours. Well,no one could babysit so we just went to one of my friend's houses with her,which was fun and all but I was really looking forward to a night out,as I've only been out with my friends,without Willow,about twice since she was born. I'm so lucky to have such a lovely baby,and I wouldn't change her for anything,but sometimes I miss going out with my friends and having a laugh :? and just being me. So boyfriend is taking Willow on Friday so I can go to the cinema with another of my friends :D which should get it out of my system a bit if you know what I mean. :roll: then i shall reabsorb myself in happy baby world and go shopping at mothercare or something :lol: just sometimes I sort of wish i could just go out and get wasted and go clubbing like anyone else...usually i don't care though but today I kind of did.Anyway.. :roll:

you know i feel like that quite alot. Before i met my OH i always went to gigs/party nights out where i would get completly wasted. I still miss it. Alot.
But what ive found helps is if i have somthing to look forward to. Even if its wayy off. My thing is festivals. Ive already booked a babysitter for glastonbury this year. lol. A long weekend without the little ones, where i can be 'me' again. It worked alot last summer. It made things easier knowing i had somthing to look forward to.

Aw hun! Know what you mean. I totally agree with rachelandjarvis.my thing is festivals too! Im looking forward to global gathering and creamfields this year.i know what you mean about when your mates go on about being out. I sometimes get a bit jealous and think shut it! I dont wanna hear it. Lol. But try and make it regular and go out with ya mates about once a month. Thats what i do. And i get really really wasted and i think i enjoy it more than when i used to do it about 3or4times a week. X xCant believ

I know exactly what you mean, I went through a few weeks of feeling like that not so long ago and it got to the point where I was just completely sick of life. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids more than anything, but I've missed out on being young. Sometimes all I wanna do is go out and get drunk with my friends, stay in bed til dinner time, not worry about anything but myself... does that make me a bad person? :oops:

I see my friends who don't have kids and they're out there having fun and in alot of ways I wish I was able to do that, but if I didn't have the boys I don't think I would have a purpose if that makes sense :?

I hope you feel a bit more positive soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back