Free MAM anti colic bottle and dummy

Nickinakinoo

Reaction score
http://www.mamonlineshop.com/acatalog/d.html

Use code TRYMEFREE

Mine came today, you do have to pay £3.99 delivery but I didn't think that was too bad. I didn't realise till I got it and read the leaflet that the bottle is self sterilising, you just pop it in the microwave for 3 mins.

Has anyone used these, I was thinking about getting a Tommy tipi steriliser bottle set thing but now I'm debating about these.

MAM was my first choice until I really thought about it. It really does seem they are the most natural shaped and people rave about them, however reading into it people say it causes fussy babies who will only take MAM teats. They're gorgeous bottles though and reviews are fab - thank you for the code, I'll probably get one now anyway for my stash (And it has a bunny on it so I'm sold!!)!

Last edited:
Ooo, and I've just realised that your baby's due date is on my birthday :) xx

Too fussy for me, they have numerous parts and leak if you don't get them right haha I would get a microwave steriliser as well as its ok doing it individual but much easier to bung them all into one thing

I swapped to MAM anti colic when my first baby was 6 weeks old and loved them. Her colic improved almost instantly. I'm going to use them this time as well if we end up formula feeding again. Thanks for the code!!

Another MAM fan here... They can be fiddly but are really great if you're away from
Your micro steriliser. Got rid of his colic too. And they're pretty.

Section-hopping here but we also are massive MAM fans in this house. LO wouldn't take any other teat after his NICU stint where he got used to the little sterile disposable teats. The only criticism I had was that because they had the anti-colic valves and there's all sorts of parts, we found submersing them in hot water and/or cool water to change bottle wasn't possible as it was letting in tiny amounts of water... though this was quickly solved as we then got a perfect prep! I'll be using them again next time round, as well as all their other products, e.g. dummies, sippy cups, powder storage etc. Found their products are always nice quality, sturdy and long-lasting. We were also asked before december time to do a survey and got some MAM freebies as a result on the MAM website itself, we got some xmas design soothers and a free little bottle and matching dummy. not sure if its worth registering for their newsletter on their site? We also had the Tommee Tippee electric steriliser and found the 9oz fit fine xx

EDIT: I've also heard about getting free small bottles with dummies when registering with Boots Baby Club also ladies x

Last edited:
Im part of the boots baby club and their latest voucher sent to me is the free MAM bottle and dummy which ive picked up in store... worth 7.99 apparently :)

Ooh thank you, just ordered mine. My first baby had colic, and we loved MAM products. Will be perfect for hospital bag :)

I don't see an option of adding a code am I missing something thanx :)

We love mam here too! We were using Tommy tippee and they made the boys very windy and there was milk spurting everywhere. Changed to mam and there's basically no dribble now and their wind is miles better. We've got the Tommy tippee steriliser which we still use with the mam bottles. I don't find them fiddly at all but maybe that's because we're used to them now.

We use mam dummies too - the boys wouldn't even take a Tommy tippee dummy and that's when we were using the bottles too.

Last edited:
I have a couple of unused bottles going as well if anyone wants them? I got them from Baby Show last year but went for Tommee Tippee in the end.

I have a couple of unused bottles going as well if anyone wants them? I got them from Baby Show last year but went for Tommee Tippee in the end.

Oooooh, I would love them if I'm able?

Rwcieved mine in the post today, it is absolutely adorable and I'm really considering changing my mind and just using MAM now - however I have bought a fair few other branded bottles. I'm pretty unsure what to go for...

I'm going to go with MAM I think, I'm 99% sure I'll be bottle feeding so I'd rather have everything and the can always sell them if I do breastfeed. They have great reviews, good to no about the steamer.

Rwcieved mine in the post today, it is absolutely adorable and I'm really considering changing my mind and just using MAM now - however I have bought a fair few other branded bottles. I'm pretty unsure what to go for...

Kitty I wouldn't worry too much honestly about baby getting used to MAM teats and refusing any other teats.. I've friends who had full terms who won't take anything other than a Tommee Tippee because they're used to them? I think it's something I'd probably anticipate with choosing any brand really.. and it isn't a worry because they wouldn't need any different teats if that makes sense?

However if you've bought another brand, it's completely up to yourself, just incase the teat thing was the only dealbreaker? I think its 96% of babies accept MAM teats or something because of the shape, and a friend managed to have LO breastfeeding and taking MAM bottles of expressed milk at night when dad helped out. x

Last edited:
I used tommee tippee with DD1 & started using them again this time. However, DD2 has far more wind issues than DD1 so before buying new big tommee tippee bottles thought I would try mam.

I think they are fab! Had no problem assembling them & don't them fiddly - I think they are easier than the tommee tippee advance comfort we were using. It is much easier to make sure the teat is full of milk & to finish the bottle without having to tip it ridiculously - I found the tt one ended up squashing DDs nose towards the end!

I am using the 9oz bottles in tommee tippee steriliser with no probs.

Oh, and they are much prettier than tt anti colic too! :dance:

Would recommend Dr Browns - have only ever been recommended them by mw and hv aswell. Best for avoiding colic & u can buy starter set with steriliser for about £45 - pop all bottles in with 180mls of cold water then just 6 mins in microwave.
I was discouraged from TT ones by a few people saying they are terrible for giving baby trapped wind etc. Can see Mam self sterilising ones handy but agree with above poster saying easier to chuck them all in one steriliser. We have 4 bottles and my lb feeds every 4 hrs or so they only need doing roughly every 16 hrs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back