• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

free changing bag

just requested will soon know if i get it lolx

Last edited:
I picked mine up yesterday, you also get a £1 off voucher for the nappies you have to buy too! So for £2.74 nappies and bag. I am giving mine to my mum for when she looks after ickle one. I was quite impressed with it, it comes with a changing mat too.

Love a Bargain!

thye will send you a coupon through the post in the next few weeks and then you have to go into trhe shop and buy pack of nappies and u get the bag then x

I love my Boots Changing bag! I'm using it as baby's hospital bag :)

yeh i'm just gonna use mine as a spare and my changing bag is quite girlie with flowers on so OH gonna use the boots bag as his

I applied for this yesterday and the magazine and voucher were here when i got home today!!! I think a trip to boots is order to get my free bag!!!

Oooh, I just saw this offer in my bounty pack today from the MW, not gunna get it though I don't think... it's a bit early on for nappies! xD

i picked this up at the weekend and it's lovely for a freebie!!!

I got this for my son and it got water dammaged :( shame coz I could do with it now lol and I can't have it coz I already had one lol!

I got this for my son and it got water dammaged :( shame coz I could do with it now lol and I can't have it coz I already had one lol!

why dont u sign up in ur OH'S name that what i did because the 1 in my name never came

I registered yesterday. I like free stuff!

Got my card through today with a think that says 10 points for every £1 on baby products. Is that what I need, or is there a seperate voucher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back