Freaking out

Belle23

Reaction score
Omg so scared about my scan in the afternoon tomorrow. Because I'm a big girl I can't tell if my bump has grown or anything. I've put on 5 pounds but that could be Because all I've wanted is crap but I can't tell. I'm a size 22 so I have no chance being able to tell but it's frightening me before my scan tomorrow and last time it was a mmc xxx

don't be scared hun, hope everything is fine for you, good luck

dont worry hun i am/was a size 22 too before being pg. last check id put on 3.5kg at 25 weeks so odds are i will have lost weight after baby is born. they did say at the 20 week scan that they couldnt see well due to my fat but apart from that ive had a prefectly good pregnancy and they didnt see my size as a cause for concern as im fit and healthy in most other ways.

i was about 4-5 months first preg when i realised i couldnt fit into my jeans anymore ( i was a size 12 bk then ) im a 16-18 now so i think it will be harder to tell this time round cause a lot of the fat is belly fat.i wouldnt worry about seeing a bump as once the baby starts kicking u will know for sure its there and growing. good lk with scan tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back