Freaking Out, help!!

Thanks hun, i know your right but its so hard when your in the situation isnt it. I am going to stop testing now.
I did however wretch twice about 10 minutes ago and it weirdly made me happy. So freaking strange because sick feeling is not nice but it makes me settle knowing my little bean is ok in there :) x

I remember the crazy feelings, I wish I could blame the hormones but it’s such an anxious time for us ladies as you just want and need to know your baby is safe. I googled, everyday, the statistics of miscarriage, percentage wise per day, just so I could watch the percent decrease everyday until about 12 weeks.

I also read that those ladies who suffer nausea are statistically less likely to miscarry than those who don’t. It doesn’t mean If you aren’t pregnant you will miscarry but it was comforting for me to know that every time I had my head in the loo, lol.

I am wishing and praying that everything is perfect with your little bean. Not long until your scan now xx

Hi char, I didn’t get as far as a 3+ on a clearblue with any of my losses. I really think that’s a really good sign for you that things are progressing well. With my miscarriages my symptoms just vanished, they didn’t come and go. With my successful pregnancy however my symptoms would stop and start all the time and I drove myself crazy thinking something was wrong but she’s currently asleep on my lap. It’s really not easy, especially when you’ve waited so long, but try and take each day as it comes. Good luck for your scan xx

Gosh why are you still testing??

I’m not sure how far along you are now but surely it’s far enough that it’s the hook effect as you had your 3+ quite early?

I’m sorry that it has you so worried, I hope you can relax a bit more soon, hopefully the scan will help with that xx

Aww hun, I echo what everyone else has said.

Unfortunately Tri 1 turns all of us into mad women! But there really does come a time when we have to step away from the tests and try as much as possible to relax.

I had a scan at 7+3 and still freaking out at 9+5 worrying if everything is ok xx

Thank you all ladies.
I am stepping away from the tests, promise xxx

I tested and tested up to 8 weeks as I was so anxious post MC and I drove myself mad...... I got some lines darker then some lighter and even a random false negative on a cheapy. I must admit I get why your doing it as I done the same but I had to draw a line and stop.

My symptoms came and went alot in the 1st tri but trust me they will come and not go eventually. I haven't enjoyed being pregnant due to my anxiety. And always worrying about my baby. I have lots of strong movements and even of I have 1 hour of nothing the fear kicks in

I checked for blood every time. I went to toilet and got up in the night to.l check too. For me the worry has only eased. Off in the last week or so but not I'm worrying about the birth and that he makes it here safely.

I really hope you can find the strength I didn't to put all your negative thoughts aside and enjoy this special time. I keep reminding myself that I probably will never be pregnant again and to try and. Cherish every moment but it's so difficult

Sending my love x x

I totally get it char. I must have done about 20 tests. There’s so few ways to get reassurance in the early days you just need to do what you need to do. Although if it’s making you go the other way and worry then maybe not the best idea.

alexis I’m the exact same as you, I get lots of movement but if I don’t for even a short period I start to panic. I’m only 27 weeks and I’m already worrying about having a safe delivery.

i think all these things are normal to feel after having a hard time conceiving or having losses. Just try to make the most of what you can x

Agree with the rest of the ladies.

I was so anxious after ttc for 7years, when I finally got that bfp I literally tested every day multiple times. It was crazy and did me no good at all.

I constantly worried as I had 0 symptoms whatsoever, I had my usual sore nipples that I get pre AF and even they went away as they usually do when I would have been approaching AF, I also started bleeding at four weeks which stressed me out to no end.

I had no nausea, no sore boobs and no typical pregnancy symptoms, I also then again bled on and off from 4 weeks right up untill 19 weeks.
I was in a constant state of worry.

I am now almost 26 weeks, I have an anterior placenta so also couldn't feel movements aswell early on and it's only really since xmas that i could definitely feel him move, and they have picked up the last few weeks but I still worry most days when he hasn't moved for a bit, I dont think it will go away untill he is here, and then I will be worrying about him again.

It turns us all into crazy ladies.

Forgot to mention, my tests varied in colour too which caused me stress.

I'm sure everything will be ok, step away from the tests now. Their more harm than good at this stage xxxxxxx

Char symptoms come and go! They will the whole pregnancy before you feel them moving it’s really worrying. I remember posting about this same thing to. It’s to hard not to worry when you’ve waited for so long for something.
I had lots of scans until I turned 20 weeks. I had one at 7,9, 15 and 16 weeks. (The first 3 were due to bleeding and the 16 was a gender) and if you can afford to I’d do the same it’s SO reassuring.

I worried my whole pregnancy. I worried about miscarriage and then towards the end I worried myself sick about stilbirth and now Im STILL worrying and I feel like I’m suffering from post natal anxiety or a mild form of depression and I feel like it stems from my initial worries of loss. I’m saying this because I think it’s important to acknowledge this is a scary and worrisome time but don’t let it escalate. Try to remain positive! Once you’ve had your scan set little milestones like your midwife app or another scan don’t let the worry get to much. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back